1.2 Blind Date

Jungkook pull the chair, sit facing the man. He adjust his posture, slipping the napkin on his lap.

"Apology? That's not necessary. You can go if you want." said the man with pursed lips.

"Eh?" Jungkook was surprised. His movements abruptly stopped upon hearing the sinister claim.

'Tch! so arrogant. He didn't even look at me when talking. Oh well, guess I gotta deal with him since I'm at fault for being late.. it's natural for him to be upset..'

"What's your name?" Asked the man, didn't wait for Jungkook to settle down.

'He don't even know the name of his date's! This person did not take it seriously! But wait, I don't think I know his name too. Did Jimin tell me about him..? Hm.. I should have properly listened to him. So that I won't be the same like this rude fella.'

"Oh, don't mistaken me. I just want to make sure I did not meet the wrong person."

"... My name's Jeon Jungkook. What's yo-"

"Jeon Jungkook? You are that Jeon Jungkook?" the man leaning forward, eyes widen, suddenly showing some interest on his date.

"Hold on. What do you mean by that Jeon Jungkook? Do you think we only have one Jeon Jungkook in Korea??" Jungkook fluttered in surprised, pressing the word so that the man catches his meaning.

"Are you from Busan?" To his surprise, the man didn't even bother to answer but asking him more questions, ignoring his curiosity.

Jungkook's eyebrows arched in confusion. "... Yes..?"

"Aha, I know you. And I know that you never met your so called husband. Did you even know his name? Or his face??"

'What-! Who is this guy?? Only a few people know about that! How could a stranger know about that secret?!?'

...

Tbc
Jo, 263, 090421, 0308

Jungkook In Trouble On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara