9.2 Family

"You wouldn't come home if father didn't call you, huh? So arrogant! Who do you think you are, to make the parents begging you?? Are you not his son?? Not one of this family?" said the sister with crossing arms and mocking tones.

Her daughter been chewing on the lollipop, running around with the uncle's and auntie's sons and daughters. The house become lively but not for Jungkook.

He's uncomfortable to be around these people who never acknowledge him.

"Let him be, he never feel like he is one of the family anyway.." the third brother butting in. He's been busy playing with his smartphone until he decided to interfere and badmouthing their youngest brother.

Jungkook snickers. His patience wear off. "Oh? Have you ever think of me as your brother? I can't recall any memory of you calling or treating me as your little brother. So why now you both questioning about our 'relationship'? About who am I in this family?" Jungkook paused, walking to the stairs, "If that's the reason you want to meet me, then I don't think I wanna stay here any longer. I will go meet MY GRANDMA and leave after that. Me, staying here will only hurt your eyes, right?" said Jungkook, talking back to his brother and sister.

"Jeon Jungkook! How dare you talking back to us! I am your sister! He is your brother! You should have respect us! And you said we never treated you like a brother? Asked yourself, why did we do that?! It's your fault!!"

"No, noona. It's not his fault. But his whore mother's fault."

The two siblings laughing.

"Yes, your slutty mother's fault for seducing father and giving birth to you. She's just a lowly ungrateful maid dare to dream big to be the lady of the house! So shameless!"

...

Tbc
Jo, 295, 150421, 0010