16.1 Couch

Jungkook's heart beating faster, and louder. His face was all red from embarrassment. Seokjin didn't listen to him, keep moving closer to him. He can feel his hot breath on his face due to their nonexistent distance.

He shut his eyes, refuse to see what is Seokjin going to do to him. In the same time unconsciously waiting for the elder to make a move on him.

"Three years.. Isn't it enough? How much longer do you want me to wait for you to accept me, Jungkook?" asked the elder, having his cheek into his big, warm palm.

Jungkook open his eyes, surprised. There's a hint of upset almost visible in his reaction.

"... I..." He paused, unable to continue. In fact, he don't really has anything to say to the elder.

"Haha.." Seokjin retreat. He run his fingers through his thick, jet black hairs.

"It's okay. Take your time. As long as you want." he glance at his watch, taking a cushion pillow and casually lay back on the couch.

"Are you not going to sleep? I'm so sleepy. Can you please, move away? I will sleep here for the night." he pat the couch, signaling Jungkook to move so he can lay there to sleep.

"..." Jungkook's forehead frowned.

"Hm? What's wrong? You want me to accompany you on the bed? It'll be my pleasure. Just say it."

"I didn't say that!" Jungkook got off of the couch, dash to his bed. He lay on his back, pulling the blanket to cover his whole body from toes to head, unwilling to let Seokjin looking at him.

Seokjin chuckles. "Haha.. You're really, so cute, babe.."

"Stop calling me that! I am not cute and I am not your babe!"

"Yeah. You are not my babe, but my husband. Shall i call you hubby instead?"

"Shut up!!"

...

Tbc
Jo, 298, 210421, 1958