32.1 Promise

"This contract is a promise and you shall never break them. Understand?" Asked Seokjin, making sure Jongkook won't taking back his words.

"Tch. You want me to swear on my name?"

"Yeah sure if you want."

"No way. That's ridiculous." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Then why mentioned?"

"Because you don't trust me."

Seokjin grins. "No. I'm just having fun teasing you." He grins, showing off his beautiful smile that can melt everyone's heart.

"You're such an asshole."

"Ah!"

"What??" Asked Jungkook, surprised at Seokjin's high pitch screaming.

Seokjin rubbing his neck, pretending to be in dilemma to explain to his husband. "... You just break the promised. Thats only a few minutes passed.."

"Huh? What promise??"

Devilish smiles gradually appear on his face. "You have to kiss me, everytime you cursing."

"What?? What bullshit is that?"

"Nah, item 21. Read it."

"... Damn you..." said the younger after finished reading the list number 21 as told by Seokjin.

"So far, you've cursed 3 times. That granting me 3 kisses." The smiles seems to stuck on his face, as if he's winning something good.

"Ya! Kim Seokjin!"

"Ops!"

"Wh-what else this time?!"

"Item number 3, you cannot call my full name. I deserve to get 1 more kiss."

"You— fucking pervert!! Then how should I call you?!"

"Ja-gi-ya. And thats 2 words. You owe me 6 kisses now."

"Ugh!! Such scammer! I wanna change the contract!" Jungkook tries to grab the piece of paper from Seokjin, but failed. His hands stop in the mid air when Seokjin pulls back the paper away from him.

"Nope. Cannot." Said the elder, shaking his head, with index finger on Jungkook's lips, just to be swat away immediately by the younger.

"This is unfair!"

..

Tbc
Jo, 291, 220123, 0015