60.1 Yours

"Jagiya.. Wake up.."

Jungkook slides the curtain off the wall height glass door, waking up Seokjin that's still snuggling with pillow under the blanket. This time, the elder is really drained. Jungkook has proved him that he is not weak at all.

They had it the whole day yesterday and Seokjin felt like his life was sucked out from his body. After all, he is the one who did all the hard work, not the other way around. Jungkook was spoiled. Seokjin was mad but he also satisfied when seeing his husband's delighted face.

Morning sun beams peeking through the clouds, shining the room. Birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of a new beginning.

"Jagiya..." Seokjin search the bed, looking for his husband but failed. He rub his eyes, slowly opening them.

"Baby?" He called. But Jungkook is nowhere around him.

He rise from the comfort of the bed, sat on the side. He groaned, as his legs sore from excessive activities.

"Jungkookie..." he called again, brushing his hair to the back.

"Yes babe? I'm out here!"

He let out a relieved sigh, smiling.

"I wish the roses will bloom forever." Said Jungkook when seeing Seokjin walking towards him. He was mesmerised by the red colours of blooming roses at the yard outside Seokjin's room.

"You love it?"

The younger nods a bit too excited.

"We can build green house if you want. So we can grow roses all the year."

"Really?" Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Mhmm. Y/N might already hire people to build green house for you at this moment we're talking. This yard is big enough to build a green house on it. You can tell them what you want later, like if you want to rebuild it." Seokjin nods, kissing his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it is your house. You can do anything you want. In fact, everything here is belongs to you. Just tell Y/N if you need something. She will help you."

..

Tbc
Jo, 351, 200223, 0050