62.1 Personal Space

"It's true that I sent him to Paris, but he went there because of his job. There are not many Korean living at your place so he will definitely join the only Korean Union club to get help surviving, just like you did. So by that I knew he will meet you and befriend you."

Jungkook slowly nods. He knew Seokjin is telling him the truth because Jimin doesn't know about their marriage until he came back to Korea.

"Hmm. He was mad at me for not telling him that I am married."

"Mhmm. So his friendship with you is real."

"Wait, then how did you gave me money..?"

"Your grandma."

"Ah! Yeah, only grandma gave me money to help me survive there. I used to ask her where did she get the money and she said it's the inheritance money. How come they are so generous to give money to grandma. I was stupid to believe her. So it was you.."

'You just want attention'

Suddenly his phone's ringing, interrupting their conversation.

"You don't want to pick up?" Asked Seokjin when he just ignore the call.

"I want to spend time with you."

"Haha.. What if it's important?"

"Nothing is more important than you."

"Awww.. Wanna go back to the hotel? It's getting dark."

"Sure. Piggy ride me."

"You are heavy."

"Ya! I am fit!"

"Hahaha. Alright, let's go."

"Carry me to the hotel?"

"Babe, told ya, you are heavy."

Jungkook pouts, sulking. Seokjin taking the chance, kissing him, forcefully pushing his tongue inside his mouth. Jungkook was surprised but he didn't reject him. Instead, he let Seokjin violate his personal space, sneaking his hand under his loose short pants.

"Mhhh.." he groan when Seokjin touch his sensitive part under the thin materials of his underwear.

The elder sneered, trying to part the kisses but he chases him, sucking his lower lips, refuse to let go.

Tbc
Jo, 320, 230223, 1043

Some of the readers might already dropped this. It's too long but it's still in progress. 🤪