18.1 Smell Like Shit

"Where are you going?" asked a male voice behind him when he's about to walk down the stairs.

Seokjin stops, turning back to the voice.

A short male in tricolor furry sweatshirt standing at the edge of the stairs holding the rail, looking at him with mixed feelings shown on his face.

His hairs isn't mint anymore, but this time it's light brown and a bit curly than yesterday.

"What's your concern?" asked Seokjin back, didn't answer his question.

"Huh? Ah, no.. Nothing.."

Seokjin snickers. That moment, he hears the other male's stomach growling, asking to be fill.

His lips curls up. "Want to company me to breakfast?" he asked, gaining a shy nods from the other male.

...

"Oh, looks who's here.. Your husband just got out for a morning jogging and here you are flirting with your brother in law's partner. How does that sound on the tabloids?" the third brother enter the kitchen and saw the two laughing while having their breakfast.

It was still early and he's already in the mood to mess with the others.

Seokjin stop munching. His nose moving, sniffing something that only he can sense.

He look up at the male sitting in front of him.

"Hey, did you smell something?" he asked him.

The male sniffing, trying to catch up with him. "Uhm.. Is it a smell of... Shit??"

Seokjin leaned back, with surprise. "Yes! I thought only me can smell that! It's so stinky!"

"Pfft!!" The other male's laughing, out loud.

"You—!" Wthe third brother stomped out from the kitchen, couldn't stands the duo bullying him.

"Haha.. That's the first time someone catching up with my silly joke." Said Seokjin, with the rest of laughter.

"Oh really? From now on, please count on me to laugh at your every silly jokes.."

...

Tbc
Jo, 297, 220421, 2129