10.1 Husband

"You came, Mr. Kim. I didn't expect that." said a male voice, breaking the silence and the tense that build up since Seokjin came into the frame, intruding the family meeting.

Seokjin, however, only keeping his focus on Jungkook. He didn't even look at the owner of the voice, busy comforting Jungkook, even after Jungkook swat his hands away from him.

"Stop touching me!" said Jungkook, almost whispering, but Seokjin still reaching out to him.

He steps backward but Seokjin move forwards, following every steps that he made.

"Jungkook honey, we don't teach you to be rude to your own husband." a female voice enters his hearing.

"What...? H-husband...?!"

Seokjin smiles. "Nice to meet you, Kim Jungkook." said Seokjin, grabbing Jungkook's hand and kissing at the back of his palm.

"Will you stay for the dinner, Mr. Kim?" asked the male voice again, which is belongs to Jungkook's father, the head of the Jeon's household.

"That's depends on my husband. If he's staying, then I will."

"Is that so? Then, I guess you'll be joining us too."

Seokjin looks over Jungkook's shoulder, at his father in law with his eyebrows arched, "Did you just decide that for him?"

The father gasped at the cold stares, sweating, drowning in fear. "No.. I-I wouldn't dare.."

Seokjin looked back at Jungkook that was still in awed, surprised to know that he is actually his husband that he ditched three years ago.

Seokjin touch his chin to make him looking at him. "Are we staying, babe? I'm fine if you don't want to.." he asked. His husky, soft voice seems to taking Jungkook's back from his train of thoughts.

"I want.. To meet.. Grandma.." said the shorter male, stammering with words.

"Alright then. Let's meet our grandma.."

...

Tbc
Jo, 293, 160421, 0145