63.1 Impatience

"Haha do you think people won't recognise you? Did you forget who is carrying you jagiya?"

Jungkook was struck with realization, immediately covering Seokjin's face with his left hand, while right hand still on his own. People might not know him but they definitely know Seokjin. The elder is too popular for people to not know him.

"Babe I can't see!"

"Stop this madness please!"

Seokjin stop walking.

"People will see your hard dick if I put you down. You sure you want them to see it?"

"—!"

"Be good, baby."

Jungkook shut his eyes, bite his lower lips. Slowly giving in, hugging Seokjin tight. He bury his face in Seokjin's long neck, too embarrassed to see his surroundings.

"I hate you..." he mumble.

"Yeah right. I love you too.."

...

There's longing in Jungkook's eyes. He want Seokjin to keep touching him but he also want to do more than that. He doesn't want this feelings, where he feel like Seokjin doesn't want him anymore after he stop touching him. He's confused of his own feelings.

"That's greediness." Said the elder, straddling above him, staring deep into his eyes.

He slowly nods.

"Be greedy of me. Don't stop."

He nods again.

"Kiss me.."

He wrap his arms around Seokjin's neck, pulling him down, kissing his lips. The kiss was soft and pure. Seokjin didn't try to dominate him with the kisses and somehow making his heart calm.

"I love you.." said the elder after they parted.

"I love you too.." he replied with blushing cheeks.

Seokjin smiles, victoriously. He lean for another kisses, hotter than before, filled with lust and this time he wants to dominate him. His hands gradually make a move to undress his husband, pushing his pants lower and exposing his underwear.

"Mhhhh.." The touch over the linen is like a signal for Jungkook to start moaning. With that, Seokjin parting the kisses, licking his jawline, down to his neck towards his chest. He open his mouth when he reach his nipple, taking one into his mouth and grab the other one with his hand.

Tbc
Jo, 348, 260223, 0835