62.2 Personal Space

"Ahh!" Jungkook suddenly gasped for airs. The kissed parted in a split second, his face is red of embarrassment. His loud voice has alerted a few people nearby, as they looking at their direction with concerning reactions.

Seokjin grins mischievously while Jungkook is trembling at his place. His knees are giving up on him. Seokjin went too far, as far as doing a hand job on him. The elder gripped him so hard that's giving him pain around his long boner. Luckily it's getting dark so people can't really see what they're doing.

"You don't want everyone to know what we are doing baby. So keep your mouth shut.."

"You are.. Evil..!" He cursed, objecting the devious acts of his husband.

"If I am evil then we are perfect for each other, naughty boy." Said the elder, start pumping his cock again.

"Stop it.." Jungkook held his hand, stopping him.

"Just enjoy it baby.."

"Nghhh.. Sssstopp..." he begs, wrinkles all over his forehead, eyes shut tight.

"Alright." Seokjin pull back, but the younger surprisingly grab his hand from leaving his underwear. "Tss. Didn't you want me to stop?" He asked provocatively.

"I...."

"Did you know how naughty you are? You deserve a punishment for being bad boy.." he said while licking his ear.

His hand that was stopped earlier are now moving again, gripping Jungkook's cock harder while rubbing the tip of it with his thumb. He can feel Jungkook's twitching with every moves he made.

"Ye— yes.. Please.. Punish me.."

"You love it baby..?"

"I.. do.."

"You do what?" Seokjin whispers, brushing his lips against his ear everytime he open his mouth.

"I.. Love it..."

"Love what baby?"

"You... Touching.. Me.."

Seokjin smiles, loving his reaction. He looks so vulnerable, making Seokjin wants to exploit him so badly. "Is this enough?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

"Let's go."

"—!"

Seokjin suddenly pulled back, stand up, brushing the sands off his back and grab Jungkook in his arms, carrying him in princess style.

"Put me down! This is embarrassing!" Said the younger, covering his face, doesn't want anyone to see him in this state.

Tbc
Jo, 352, 250223, 1825