61.2 Love At First Sight

Seokjin smiles.

"I wonder.."

"About what?"

"When did you fell in love with me?"

"Hmmm.. Let me think.." Seokjin rubbing his chin, pretending to be in deep thought. "Maybe after I was born?" He said with serious face.

"I'm serious." Jungkook slap his arm.

"Haha.. Okay.. I fell in love with you on our first kissed. More accurately when you slapped me."

"Ya! You're lying!"

"No? I'm serious."

"Who are so stupid to fell in love after being slapped, twice in their face??"

"Emm, me?"

"Yeobo...!"

Seokjin laughed. "Will you believe me if I say it was a love at the first sight?"

"It couldn't be. I was arrogant and I slapped you. Stop joking about that."

"Ah no, not that."

"Hm? Then when??" Jungkook raised his head, staring at Seokjin.

"On our wedding day.."

"... But didn't you just broke up with that guy that time?"

"It is. But when I saw your face and heard your voice whispering at me before leaving, I felt like you are the one. But at the same times I was still sad.."

"Mhmmm.."

"That's also the reason I let you go. But I never let you escape my sight."

"But.. You never come visiting me when I was at Paris."

"Will you accept me if I show up?"

Jungkook was struck by silence.

"Exactly. You won't even want to see me, the guy who stole your youth."

"It's not like that.."

"But that's the fact. I stole your youth.. You were a teenager when we got married. And I am so much older than you.."

"Umm.. How old are you?"

"Tch! You don't know my age? Like seriously babe?? Everyone in Korea knew my age, but you? Haa.. I'm disappointed..."

The question caught him guilty. He grins, trying to get away with it.

"Geez, you're terrible."

"Well, I dont think age's matter if we love someone. I just love you and what's it got to do with age? If love is based on age, what will happen when we grow older? Will the love disappear through the year? Age and love is not relevant at all."

..

Tbc
Jo, 353, 210223, 1547