3.1 Marriage

"Ah hyung! I wished you the most happiest marriage ever after!"

"This gonna be the marriage of the year! So cool!"

"You're so lucky to get to marry the one that you love!"

"You both are matchmade in heaven! Both are so good looking! Perfect!"

A few more congratulates from the family, guests and friends before Seokjin was told that it is times for the ceremony to begins.

He walk to the aisle with awkward smiles, being super nervous. He look at his father to gain strength and the elder nods his head at him, smiling lovingly at his son.

His phone's suddenly ringing. He stop to check. The name of the man he's about to marry appear on the screen. With wide grins on face, he answer the call.

"Hey babe,"

"..." he was greeted with silence.

"Babe?"

"..."

"Hello? Are you there?" 

"..."

"Hello?" he remove the phone from his ear, looking at the screen to check if the call is still connecting.

The silence making him anxious. His heart start to beating fast. Wrinkles forming on his forehead. The smiles slowly faded from his face. He looks away, at his father. Their eyes meets. The father who's standing not far from him showing a worry reaction.

He bring the phone near to his ear.

"... Baby..? Talk to me please.." he called with shaky voice.

".. Jin..."

finally, he let out a relief sigh when hearing the voice of his fiancé.

"Yes baby, anything happened there? Why you sound.. Different?" he knew, different isn't the right word to use. But he's too adamant on not using the other words; sad.

Because, why would someone be sad on their own marriage?

"I'm sorry... I.. I can't.. Marry you.."

...

Tbc
Jo, 285, 100421, 0020

Don't forget to comment.