24.1 Scandal

"He wouldn't admit it.." says Seokjin, carelessly lying down in the comfort of the couch in his manager's office room.

"Of course he wouldn't, after what you did to him." says the manager, commented on his stupid complaint.

"I've apologized."

"Yeah. Give him some more times. I believe he's still mad.. You leave him just like that at a place that is unfamiliar to him.."

"... He asked for it."

Seokjin shut his eyes, trying to get some rest after being chased by the reporters the whole day. YN has been busy having some discussion with the PR team trying to crack ideas to clear the scandal that was created by Seokjin himself.

"So now, what do we do with this scandal?" she asked, since the team found the dead ends.

"You two are way more than capable to clear the scandal."

"Two?? You didn't mean as in me and YN, right, Jin??" Jimin, that was silence until just now finally speaks when he was mentioned.

Seokjin nods. "Didn't you promised him to help me??"

Jimin scowled, realising he had gotten himself into a trap.

"I can't believe this. You only need me in times like this. If this scandal didn't happened, you wouldn't tell me that that Jeon Jungkook is your husband, right? I befriending with the both of you but not even one trying to be honest with me. Fuck. Both of you."

YN shakes her head. "Not only to you, Jimin. This mighty Seokjin only sell the secret to me yesterday, when he need my help. Otherwise I don't know when will he plan to tell me."

"Youre both way too exaggerated. Its not like it is a big deal—"

"It is a big deal!" said the two managers in unison, muted the actor.

...

Tbc
Jo, 296, 280421, 0035