50.2 Mission Accomplished

"No.. You're lying... Jin love me too much to replace me with you! You are a nobody! You can never be his standard! Jin, I didn't leave for too long, I am back.. Let's get back together.. Okay? I know you just playing with him, right?"

Seokjin's body shaking as he's holding the laughter. "You are delusional. Why would I love someone that has already died for me?"

"But..."

"I love my husband. The 'nobody' that you insulted, he is my husband. I will live and die only for him. I don't have to explain to you anymore."

Hoseok couldn't hold it anymore. He starts crying as the last word leaving Seokjin's lips. He has nothing more to say and he realised he will embarrass himself if he stay any longer. He stomp his feet, leaving the boutique.

"I'm sorry jagiya.. I hope you trust me. Him and I, are history that I will never repeat. I only love you.."

Jungkook scanning his face, finding truth in his words.  "I have faith in you, Seokjin.."

"-! Is that a sign...?" The elder is way too sensitive with the rules that he made himself.

Jungkook grins. It's confirmed, Seokjin is head over heels for him.

'Mission accomplished.'

Now everyone acknowledged his marriage with Seokjin. Hoseok won't be able to disturb Seokjin again. And it's all happened thanks to Hoseok.

"Thank you.."

Seokjin kiss his forehead, hugging him tight, comforting him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't help.." Namjoon apologised, feeling guilty that he didn't help his own brother.

"It's okay. My baby is more capable than you think."

"Mhmm.. You don't have to worry about that, hyung.. Just focus on our plan.."

Just then Namjoon feels better when Jungkook smiling at him.

"Now, will you guys lend me a hand? We need to reorganise this place.." said the younger, looking up to his husband, loosening the hug.

Seokjin looking away, avoiding his gaze because he knew he will lose if he look at him. There are people waiting for him to continue shooting so he need to refuse Jungkook, for once. "I have to go back to the set..."

"Ah.. Really? Hmm then, I guess I'll have to do it alone.." Jungkook sounds upset.

Seokjin quickly pulling him back, kissing his nose, couldn't handle his husband being cute, puppy eyes. "They can wait.."

..

Tbc
Jo, 389, 030223, 2322