4.2 The Replacement

"Will you accept this man, Kim Seokjin to be your husband, to obey, to support and to be faithful until the end of your life?"

The priest now focusing on the other groom, after done with Seokjin's part. Both Seokjin and his new partner however didn't even care to look or giving their attention towards each others.

"Tsk. I do."

"I announce that you both now a husband-"

"Oh! It's done? Thank God. Hey, listen, I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude but I have a flight and dreams to catch. So, see you in another years, husband." said the male he just got married to. He left, right after saying his vow to the marriage.

The nonexistent smile faded from Seokjin's face. His newlywed husband had successfully running away. It was an arranged married, so it's normal for him to run away because he did not agree with the arrangement.

The same things happened twice in Seokjin's life, in just one day. But this time, he got married to the man, unlike the first time where his ex running away before their marriage.

He walked down the aisle, going to meet his father. The guests? He don't care about them. They can judge him or badmouthing him, he don't care.

"Dad.."

"I'm sorry, my son. His parents agree to marry him to you.. But I didn't know this will happen.. I'm really sorry.."

"Dad.. It's okay.. Don't blame yourself.. I don't think his parents care about his opinion. They didn't even come to the wedding after taking the money from you, right?"

"Yes.."

"That's it. They sold their own son. So, it's not your fault, dad.."

End of flashback.

...

Tbc
Jo, 280, 100421, 0124

Okay, I'm sleepy. So, good night. ❤️🌃