36.2 Idol

"Not because he's good looking?"

"Good looking? Pshh.. Are you kidding? Then what is Jin??"

"Jin that narcissist?? No way... He's old. JK is way more mature than him."

"He's as good as wine."

"Wine? That guy don't even have ass." He said, remembering the old meme of Jin showing his back to the ARMY on stage a few years ago. He's clearly not fond of Jin, and for Seokjin to compliment the guy making he dislike him more.

"Not my problem. Why would I care about his ass when I have yours?"

Pfft!

Jungkook spit out the food all over the table, and some even landed onto Seokjin's face and shirt.

"Yah!" Jungkook yelled, wiping his mouth.

"Geez.. Disgusting..." Seokjin scowled.

"You are disgusting, not me!"

The elder didn't falter, casually cleaning his face and clothes. "Should I fancy over a stranger's ass when I have a husband waiting for me at home?"

"That.. I did not wait for you!" Jungkook aggressively denied.

"If you really don't mind.."

"Don't you dare!" He cut his words.

Seokjin silence for a moment. ".... You like me huh?" He asked, winking at Jungkook.

Jungkook's face burning intensely, didn't know where to hide his face. The elder is smiling looking at him.

"I'm done eating.." he said, trying to escape from Seokjin's stares.

But Seokjin is faster, grabbing his hand making him stay.

"You like me, do you?" He asked with arched eyebrow, being as confident as always.

"..." Jungkook bite his lips, unable to give the answer.

"Are you not?"

"I'm not.."

"Look at me and say you don't like me, if you really don't have feelings for me."

He frowned, looking down at their hands on the table. A moment has passed and he's still freezing, didn't know what to do in this situation. He can't give Seokjin the answer as he himself didn't know what is the feeling that's building up in his heart.

..

Tbc
Jo, 322, 250123, 0033

We're at chapter 80.... I don't think we're that slow but heck, I'm not sure if I can end this with 100 chapters. I don't want to write a sequel or season 2. God please nooo..