6.2 Wrong Date

Jungkook throwing the phone on the bed. It bounce twice before fall on the marble floor and cracks when he didn't manage to catch it.

"Fuck! Damn it! How can I mistakenly meeting the wrong guy??!"

He rush up, get the phone and scowled in frustration. He throw it again on the bed but a little moderate this time.

He sat on the dressing table, ready for his morning routine. But yesterday incidents keep replaying in his mind like a broken record, making him losing his focus.

'What a bad luck! I can't sleep at all at night and now this dark circles around my eyes! I looks like a panda!! Damn it!'

"Gah!! Why do I keep thinking about that manwhore?!!?"

He scratches his head, grabbing an amount of his hair, getting annoying with Seokjin that keep appearing and disturbing his suppose--to-be calming morning like any other days.

Bebebebebebebeeeepppp

The alarms ringing, showing time at 7am.

"Gah!! I need to get ready for the show tonight! I still have to check the dress! This is all his fault, Kim Seokjin! You better don't appear in front of me again or I'll kick your ass!!" he slammed the dressing table, face retort in anger.

He gets up, forget that he didn't wash his face and take a bath yet. He then realised how much Seokjin has his effect on him to make him forget to bath.

Ding!

The phone rings a notification. He stop and grab the phone.

It's a message from an unknown number. He didn't save it in the phonebook but he can still guess who's the sender. He sigh, reading the message.

Unknown - Come back home. Father have something to discuss with you.

"Here comes the problem."

...

Tbc
Jo, 295, 110421, 0130

UwU the word counts reaching 3++

Hey, comment and star. 😠😤