65.3 Cheated

Jungkook smiling at Jimin but all that he can see on his face is gloomy and unhappiness. "I have to go.."

"No, please wait a little longer.."

"Hmm.. Jimin.. Didn't you invite me here for a drink? And what I see now doesn't look like we are going to have the drink. I'm not here to listen to bullshits. I don't have time for that."

He pull his hand from Jimin's grip, turning the door knob.

"Are you not going to stop him, Jin?? Don't you two have things to discuss??" Jimin was anxious seeing the two of them drifting apart from each other.

"..." No answer coming from Seokjin's mouth.

"No we don't, Jimin. Thank you for your effort." Jungkook smile, leaving the house broken hearted. Jimin can clearly see his tear's dropped just before the door shuts down.

"What the fuck hyung? Go chase him! You should apologise to him! It's your fault! Own up your mistakes hyung!"

Seokjin sighed. Taehyung has completely misunderstood and he will only believe in what he said.

"Jungkook wasn't familiar with this place and you just let him go like that?? What if bad guy kidnap him? They will sell his eyes, his kidney.. I can't imagine that! And when that happen, you will regret it! But it's no use anymore!"

"Tae, you are exaggerating. This place is guarded well. Nobody will kidnap him." Jimin facepalm, couldn't agree with his husband's distorted mindset.

"But the security might fell asleep!"

"Tae, stop it. Don't make Jin worry unnecessarily. But Jin, you sure you don't want to chase him?? It might be your only chance to win him back.. Or to explain.. What if he leave you and go back to Paris? You wouldn't want that to happen.."

Seokjin got alerted with their advices. He understand very well that the two are worry about him and Jungkook. He put down the cigarette and hug the both of them.

"Jimin you are right. Thanks for the advide. You're really my best dongsaeng! And Tae, thank you for everything!"

He quickly leave after patting their shoulders. Jimin grin to his ears, proud of himself.

"Why are you his best dongsaeng?"

"BMW.."

Tbc
Jo, 367, 020323, 0020

BEST MAN WIN

Few more chapters to go!