58.2 Fell For You

"Huh? Why? Are you not feeling well??" Jungkook was anxious when Seokjin suddenly complained to him. He  touch his forehead with the back of his palm to measure the temperature.

"Haha no babe.. Looking at you at this distance, I got dizzy.. Because you are too beautiful."

"Ya, stop it." He sighed in relieved.

Seokjin grins, pulling him closer, bury his face in his chest.

"Baby.."

"Emm?"

"Actually.. I.."

"You what..?" Jungkook run his fingers through Seokjin's hair, wary of what his husband wanting to say.

"I.. I'm scare.."

"Of what?"

"You."

Jungkook startled, was caught off guard. He stop in motions. The smiles on his face disappeared, replaced with big, surprised eyes. His heart painfully beating as his blood rush in fear.

"Stop teasing me, will you?"

"No.. I'm serious."

"Did I.. Do anything that terrify you?" His voice cracked, fear that he has hurt him in any way that he didn't realised.

"A lots.."

".. I.."

"I'm scared of you.. I'm scared when you cry. Even if you laugh, even if you get angry, even if you don't say anything or even if you talk a lots.."

"..."

"Sometimes you do reckless things, and sometimes I get scared even when you didn't do anything. I am afraid that you will be sad at any time. But what I scare the most is.. if someday I open my eyes, and you're.. Not there.. That.. You'll disappear.."

Seokjin raise his head, reach to Jungkook's cheek, attentively wiping the tears that's leaving his eyes. The younger didn't even realise that he is already wet with tears. He didn't see this coming so it's surprised him that Seokjin actually have this kind of feelings.

"But.. I will never leave you again.. I promis—"

"Shhh.." Seokjin put his thumb on his lips, pressing them before he got to finish his words.  "I know you won't.. I believe you baby.. You don't have to promise that.."

..

Tbc
Jo, 320, 130223, 2233