5.1 Spicy

Outside the restaurant.

Jungkook rubbing his palms together trying to produce heat while exhaling white smoke of cold out of his lungs. It's been more than 15 minutes he's standing outside the restaurant, waiting for a cab but none are available. It's winter, not many cab are out for work in a bad weather.

"Sigh, I shouldn't agree with Jimin about this blind date. My luck to meet a crazy guy. Now I can't even get a taxi at this time." he groaned, exchanging glance at his wrist watch and phone.

A luxury red sportcar suddenly stop by the street where he's waiting for the cab. The window rolls down.

"Get in. I'll send you back."

"You?" his eyebrows furrows, face turns sour at the sight of the handsome man inside the car. "No thanks. I can go back by myself."

"Get in, Jungkook."

"Jungkook? Are we that close?? And, are you deaf? I said, no. I don't need your help." Jungkook crossing arms around his chest. The weather getting colder with the snow raining on him. But he still refuse to accept Seokjin's offer. Seokjin is annoying. Thats what he is sure about.

"Alright. Then let me make you." Seokjin unbuckled the seat belt, walked out from the car, approaching Jungkook. He grab his wrist, pulling him to the car.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" Jungkook stop in trance, refuse to follow.

"It's late. And the weather is too bad. There's no any taxi will pick you up."

"So what? I still can go back by myself. I have my feet if you don't know that!"

Seokjin's snickers, "You are so stubborn!"

"Ack!!!"

He suddenly lift Jungkook in bridal style, pushing him into the car.

"You rascal! Let me go!" Jungkook hit his chest, struggling to set free.

...

Tbc
Jo, 285, 110421, 0020