26.2 Matchmaker

"How could you keep the secret from me and making me looks like a stupid matchmaker to set a blind date for you. And that pricks too—! I set two different blind dates for both of you that night!"

"...."

"I was accused of being a liar by the two people that you both ditched!"

"... I'm sorry.. Jimin.."

"Hm.." Jimin gets up, walking to the balcony. Jungkook follow him, standing side by side.

"It's not that I want to keep the secret from you.. But, I don't really feel like a married man, so I don't think it's necessary to tell you.." he said, trying to make Jimin understand his situation.

But Jimin doesn't agree with him. His face wrinkles in disbelief hearing what he just said. "How could you say that. Don't you say the vow on your wedding day?? Didn't it mean anything to you? It's like you make a promised to God! How can you taking it lightly, simply ignoring your responsibility as a husband?? How can you, the Jeon Jungkook that I know to be so selfish??"

Jungkook nods. Feeling defeated.

"Haa.. I knew you will say that. You have all the right to be mad at me, Jimin. But please, I know how to handle my marriage. I do appreciate your advice, but I have my ways.."

"Your ways? How? Running away from him, from reality, again??"

"..."

Jimin grip the glass bar, holding up the anger that's building inside his chest. He cannot continuously getting mad at Jungkook. Because he knew what Jungkook need in this situation wasn't his angers, but his support.

He turn around, facing the latter, "Now tell me your plans. What are you going to do about this scandal?"

...

Tbc
Jo, 286, 060521, 0118