35.2 Feeling

"Oh, okay. Goodnight then." Said the elder, going straight to his room, without even glancing at him.

'He must be so tired.' Jungkook wonders, eyes following Seokjin to his room until his shadow disappears behind the door.

He went back to his room, only to fell asleep after hours tossing in bed.

The next day, he woke up earlier than he usually did, with black eyebags, he continue his work at home, waiting for Seokjin to come out from his room. A few hours has passed, he still can't see him.

He let out a sigh, put the pencil down, enter the kitchen and open the refrigerator to check the food he prepared last night. Disappointment filled his emotions seeing the food are still untouch. He then walk towards the elder's room and knocking the door.

"Seokjin?"

No answer. He called again, twice before decided to push the doorknob. To his surprise, the door isn't lock. He push to open the door.

The room was empty. No trace of Seokjin in there. It was so tidy that nobody will think someone is sleeping in there last night.

'He left..'

Jungkook walk into the room, sitting at the corner of the bed.

He look around at the design of the room. It was a simple-minimalist design, a room complete with a walk-in closet, bathroom and a mini bar. There's also a wine cellar consist of various brands of luxury wines.

Behind the tall-glass windows are a green garden outside the house. There, he see roses are blooming in the garden.

"Yeppuda.." he mumble.

He sat back on the bed after minutes admiring the roses garden.

"Hm.. Why didn't he tell- ah no. He don't have to report his daily life to me.."

Jungkook regret his decision for entering Seokjin's room. He felt lonely without Seokjin's company. He regret agreeing to stay with him. He didn't know he will be longed-for him only after a few days living together.

..

Tbc
Jo, 331, 240123, 0115