45.2 Home

He grab the neck tie, touching the pillow and he can guess right away, what just happened there. If he didn't know the story about the failed marriage he might could'nt guess, but Taehyung and their father has told him everything. He stare at Seokjin's room door, contemplating if he should go there or not.

Unconsciously, his feet moving towards the door.

Hesitant, he knock the door.

"You.." he called, getting custom of his habit of not calling Seokjin's name to avoid the kissing punishment.

Seokjin didn't answer, locking himself in his room.

Jungkook turn around, slowly going down, crouching on the floor with back leaning on the door.

"I will be here if you need me." He said, hugging his knees.

"..."

Few minutes passed. Jungkook hear footsteps from behind the door.

"Just go back to your room, Jungkook. I'm fine.." said Seokjin from inside.

"If you're fine then why didn't let me see you?"

"I'm.. Just tired.."

"You're lying.."

"..."

"I know.."

"..."

"I know everything.. What puts you into this situation, who's Hoseok to you and why you cryin—"

Click!

The door open wide. Jungkook stumbled backward as he was still leaning on the door.

"That lips, don't deserve to mention that name."

The younger struggling to get up but his leg got cramped for crouching for quite too long. But the words came out from Seokjin mouth is way more painful than his leg. If words can kill, he's already dead by now.

"I'm sorry.." he said, sat unmoving on the cold floor. He didn't dare to raise his head and looking at Seokjin or asking him to help him.

Seokjin was taken aback, realising he has made a mistake. He squat down at Jungkook's height, touching his lips.

"No, what I mean is, this lips should never mention that filthy name.. He doesn't deserve your acknowledgment, jagiya.." he said, staring deep into Jungkook's eyes.

Smiles gradually forming at Jungkook face.

"My leg, cramped."

..

Tbc
Jo, 328,  310123, 0100