203. Foodie...

Of course, Daniel Taylor didn’t tell her why. He just said, "It seems that you don’t pay attention to me anymore. Even when I talk, you don’t listen and do not obey."

"No..." Anna felt aggrieved. Why he put forward such a strict requirement.

She didn’t dare to say anything and lay down.

The next day, before dawn, Daniel Taylor woke up. Anna’s sleeping posture was terrible, her legs were on his body with extreme self-confidence.

He wanted to wake her up for morning exercise, but as he saw her holding her arms in her hands, pouting her lips together, relaxed long eyelashes, and the peaceful sleep. He couldn’t bear to wake her up.

Anna slept for another hour.

After getting up, she took a shower, changed her clothes and went out. Today, she made an appointment with Stella Winslet to work part-time in a coffee shop.

However, she got up late, so she ran away without even having breakfast at home. She took eggs and milk prepared by Aunt Lisa.

When Daniel Taylor got up, there was no sign of her at home. He came out of the elevator in a wheelchair and saw no one in the dining room. He asked, "Where is Anna?"

"She has gone out." Aunt Lisa said, "She looked in a hurry and went out without having breakfast."

Daniel Taylor couldn’t help frowning. When he just got up, she was sleeping. He stared at the way she slept. He looked at her for a long time and as he slept, she got up and went out.

Anna reached the place, where she had an appointment with Stella Winslet. Stella brought breakfast for her. "Here you are."

"Thank you." Anna picked it up. After all, she didn’t eat much and was hungry again.

Stella Winslet looked at her and shook her head. "Foodie."

This cafe was very close to Stella Winslet’s university. She often worked here. Anna came to work here today because on weekends the place became even busy and many customers came here.