358. They accepted her because Daniel liked her.

Daniel Taylor said, "It can be a normal stomach problem, don't scare yourself."

"But it's possible to get pregnant." Anna said, "I didn't have my periods."

She wasn't sure, but the two things have added up and it became really disturbing.

Daniel Taylor said, "I used protection."

"Not the first time."

"..."

"Doctor is here. Let him have a look!" Daniel Taylor said to Anna, "I heard that you don't let the doctor see you."

"Didn't you ask me to wait for you to come back?" Anna was afraid to find out any positive results. She didn't know what to do at that time. So, she wanted him to be around her.

After all, he was the only one she trusted the most.

Daniel Taylor said, "Now I'm back. Let the doctor come in and have a look."

Anna said, "what if I am pregnant?"

"..." He could see that she didn't want to have children.

But he couldn't say that to her.

He said to Anna, "Let the doctor check first."

Soon the doctor came in. She was a famous lady doctor.

She examined Anna.

At that time, Olivia Taylor and her mother were waiting downstairs. Just the thought of Anna's pregnancy made mother Taylor too excited. She started thinking about the baby's names.

She looked at Olivia Taylor and said, "Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?"

Olivia Taylor said, "Mom, you are so anxious."

"You don't know. I thought that Daniel would never have his own children in his life."

In the beginning, when the Brown family quitted that marriage, they also talked about it.

She picked up her mobile phone and was so excited that she couldn't stop herself and sent a message in her family group that she hadn't used for long and said, "My daughter-in-law Anna is pregnant!"

She wanted to let those people know who have grandchildren or something, and who always liked to show off in the group. She just felt sad at that time but now she finally got the chance to show off as well.

Olivia Taylor said with a smile, "Mom, there's no news from upstairs! We don't know if she is pregnant or not! If you say so, what will you do if the doctor says it's just a misunderstanding?"

"That will be fine, too. I just want to let them know that my son can have a baby," she said.

Olivia Taylor smiled. She didn't expect that her mother would be so childish. She also knew that her mother had troubled by the fact that Daniel Taylor can't have a baby for the past year.

Now she had this hope, of course, she was happy.

Olivia thought and gave her mother a reminder, "Mom, Anna is still young and still in school. We shouldn't be anxious to let her have children."

Mother Taylor calmed down a lot after Olivia's words, "this is also true. Her studies are important. But her age is very small. She's a university student like John Peter and even younger than John. John doesn't even have a girlfriend."

When they got married, she thought Anna was very young.

But...

They accepted her because Daniel liked her.

Even though mother Taylor said so, but deep inside she hoped that Anna can get pregnant and have children.

The doctor helped Anna to have a check-up and said, "You have gastrointestinal discomfort. I prescribe some medicine for you. Remember to take it on time."

"Is it just gastrointestinal discomfort?" Anna looked at her.

Happiness came so suddenly that she couldn't believe it.

The doctor smiled and looked at her happy expression, "how can anyone know that she is sick and feels so happy?"

Anna heard her and sighed, "I thought I was pregnant. My periods haven't come for a long time! It's been almost two months."