376. Not all apologies work!!

"Do you want to say that it was our Anna's mistake?" Mother Taylor angrily stared at Evelyn Atkinson.

Mother Taylor was a little angry from the time she was inside...

Evelyn Atkinson didn't know how to talk anymore. Besides, she never thought that she would offend Mother Taylor. "Miss Elizabeth, I didn't know that you know her..."

"Miss Evelyn, this is your fault." Olivia Taylor, who was standing aside, said, "As a teacher, you didn't even try to check the facts, you just took back our Anna's opportunity and gave it to others. What's more, I think you look down upon her marriage and pregnancy?"

Olivia Taylor and Mother Taylor has heard clearly how Evelyn Atkinson just evaluated Anna. If they didn't come today, they had never come to know that Anna was bullied so much at school.

Evelyn Atkinson listened to them saying "our Anna's", and she was sure that she has created trouble for her own self!

Obviously, she wanted to show herself well in front of mother Taylor, but she couldn't think of it and she has even made a fool of herself.

"I don't think you deserve to be a teacher at all. I'll call the leader of your school to complain about you later," mother Taylor said.

It was really too much to dare to bully their Anna.

Evelyn Atkinson knew about Mother Taylor's contacts. If she called and complained about her, she was sure she would be fired.

"Miss Elizabeth, it's all my fault this time. I'll be better later. I'm sorry about Anna."

"Not all apologies work." Mother Taylor didn't intend to forgive her, "if we didn't come today, we wouldn't have known how Anna has been mistreated by you."

At this time mother Taylor felt sorry for Anna. After all, she also spread the news of Anna's pregnancy. Now Anna has been bullied because of that incident. Of course, she wanted to get justice for Anna.

Anna looked at Evelyn Atkinson's regret and helplessness and thought it was funny.

However, Anna didn't plan to force her to a dead end. She saw Evelyn Atkinson's desperate expression and advised, "Mom, forget it! I believe Miss Evelyn has learned a lesson and will work well in the future. She won't make a decision because of some rumors like this again."

Even if Evelyn Atkinson was expelled, it will do no good to Anna. Moreover, seeing Evelyn Atkinson like this, Anna has already felt very relieved.

It was better for Evelyn Atkinson to owe her a favor rather than to face another bad teacher.

Evelyn Atkinson was grateful when she heard Anna saying that.

Olivia Taylor can see Anna's intention, and her thoughts were similar to Anna's, "since Anna has said so, mom, don't be angry."

Evelyn Atkinson saw Olivia Taylor and Anna helped her and she was very grateful, "Miss Elizabeth, I will definitely investigate such things in the future, and I will not let this happen again."

"From now on, in school, I would like to ask Miss Evelyn to take care of our Anna." Olivia Taylor said with a meaningful smile.

They were intelligent enough to hold back a trick so that it can be easy for them to go in the future.

They also believed that Evelyn Atkinson was not an ignorant person, so they forgave her.

-

Olivia Taylor and mother Taylor dropped Anna home first.

Anna entered her house and saw a big Christmas tree in the yard. The lights were twined on the tree. It was very beautiful and made people seem to enter the fairy tale world.

Anna walked past and saw Daniel Taylor sitting under the tree. He was wearing a coat and a scarf, waiting quietly for her to come back.