331.Why you sounded so intimate?

The next morning, Anna went to class and heard everyone talking about Isabella Brown. "I heard that Miss Isabella is a child of an entrepreneur who became wealthy since 1980, she belongs to a rich and well-reputed family!"

"God! How do normal people like me gather the courage to live after knowing all this?"

Anna heard this name, she thought about Isabella Brown’s and her family’s behavior. She thought about the pain that Isabella Brown has brought to them, and her mood became particularly bad.

Unfortunately, she had no blocking function and couldn’t block these people from uttering this name.

At noon, at the dining hall, Vanessa Cameron looked at Anna. "Are you in a bad mood?"

Anna said, "I am okay."

She couldn’t do anything about Isabella Brown, so she can only think about her in her heart.

There are so many annoying people in the world, if we go to deal with them one by one we will go crazy with anger.

Vanessa Cameron said, "I usually never saw you upset at dinner but today you seem to have no appetite."

Anna smiled.

At the moment, a polite voice sounded beside him, "May I sit here?"

Anna looked up and saw Isabella Brown in front of her.

Today, she was wearing a high collar shirt with a knee-length skirt. Even this common and normal dressing looked very good on her.

Isabella Brown stood beside Anna with her food plate that she has just made and her face had that kind of fake and disgusting smile!

Now, there were many people in the dining hall and there were very few places left to eat. It seemed that Isabella Brown just wanted to share the table. But Anna was sure that it was intentional!

She was just about to speak and drive the woman away but before she could say Eiza Preston came there. Eiza quickly pulled out a chair and said to Isabella Brown, "Miss Isabella Brown, please sit down."

"..."

Since Anna’s wedding Eiza and Anna haven’t eaten together. Eiza despised Anna and hid far away from her.

However, today she seemed brave!

Isabella Brown sat down next to Anna. Eiza Preston sat next to Vanessa Cameron, opposite Isabella Brown.

After sitting down, Eiza Preston showed a flattering smile to Isabella Brown, which can make people lose their appetite.

Anna looked at her. "Who let you sit here?"

Eiza Preston whispered, "We all are of the same dormitory. What’s wrong with sitting here?"

Eiza Preston didn’t believe that even Miss Isabella’s presence Anna would dare to treat her badly!!

Anna just wanted to laugh.

How can she stay in a same room with such a person?

Isabella Brown looked at Anna and said in a gentle voice, "Anna, I have something to tell you."

As soon as she opened her mouth, the atmosphere around her seemed to become much gentler.

Just a day before she has been criticized by Anna but it seemed she didn’t mind and she came here to talk with Anna.

"I have nothing to tell you nor do I want to listen!" Anna’s attitude was cold. After seeing these two people here, she didn’t even want to eat.

Eiza Preston was angry when she saw that Anna was so rude to Isabella Brown, "Anna, how can you behave like this to teacher Isabella Brown?"

In Eiza Preston’s eyes, Isabella Brown had a god-like existence.

Isabella Brown belonged to a well-reputed family and she was a teacher at this university. Above all, she was so beautiful and had a good personality.

On the contrary, Anna was a girl who married a disabled person for money. There was a difference like heaven and earth.

"Teacher Isabella Brown?" Anna raised her eyebrows and looked at Eiza Preston. "Has she taught you a lesson? Why you sounded so intimate?"

"Even if not, she is still a teacher in our university." Eiza Preston said, "Respecting teachers and emphasizing education don’t you even understand it?"