334. Do you think you can come back to him?

Exactly! Isn’t it about performance?

If Miss Isabella can act, she can, too.

Let’s see whose acting is better!

Anna’s sudden smile made Isabella Brown stupefied.

She thought that Anna was that kind of straightforward personality, who are mere and innocent. If she dislikes anything it will be written on her face.

But, now, after seeing Anna, she felt like she took Anna lightly!

When John Peter came in, she saw Anna sitting next to Isabella Brown. They were talking happily.

It made him frown.

His whole family hated Isabella Brown very much. Did Anna forget everything?

However, Anna ate very little. After eating, Anna and Vanessa Cameron came out of the canteen together. Suddenly, Isabella Brown’s voice sounded behind him, "Anna."

Anna and Vanessa Cameron stopped. Soon, Isabella Brown came over. She smiled at Vanessa Cameron and said, "I want to talk to Anna alone, is it okay?"

Vanessa Cameron said, "Okay."

Vanessa Cameron walked away, Anna looked at Isabella Brown and Isabella Brown smiled at her. "Anna."

"Is there anything Miss Isabella Brown wants to say?" Anna’s tone was still polite.

"Actually, I have something and I need your help." Isabella Brown said.

"Help?" Anna found it funny.

Why does this woman think that she will help her?

Isabella Brown asked gently, "Can you help me talk to Daniel and convince him to stop taking this revenge from my father’s company?"

She said as if this was a thing that Anna should do, she didn’t think her request was unreasonable at all.

Anna looked at Miss Isabella Brown indifferently and politely refused, "I never asked him about his work. I cannot interfere with his matters."

"I know. You just don’t want to help me." Isabella Brown didn’t give up, she looked at Anna gently, "Anna, can you help me, please? It is not only that you will help me, even by this you can also help yourself. Do you really want to see me coming back to him? "

"Do you think you can come back to him? Think again!" Her attitude made Anna frown.

I am his wife!

What makes this Isabella Brown so confident?

Just their past engagement?

Isabella Brown felt Anna’s anger and said with a smile, "I’m joking. I can’t come back to him or rob him of you. But if you help me in this matter, you will also get many favors!"

She knew that Anna’s family’s financial conditions were not good. She married Daniel Taylor for money. There were many things where she can help her.

Anna uncovered her relentlessly, "It’s not that you can’t rob him from me, it’s that you even can’t see him at all. You don’t like him because he is in a wheelchair and you think that he doesn’t deserve you."

Isabella Brown said bluntly, "I’m just responsible for my life. I don’t want to waste my energy in a doomed marriage. Is that so wrong?"

In her opinion, it was Anna who was unreasonable.

"All right." Anna said, "It is good if you are satisfied."

Anna wasn’t a person who was wronged, she can’t blame Isabella Brown. She just thought this woman didn’t deserve Daniel Taylor.

Anna didn’t want to talk to Isabella Brown anymore. She turned around to walk away.

Isabella Brown called her again, "Anna."

"..."

"I know I may not have the right to say this, but I think, as a girl, you also need to understand this thing. You need to love yourself first. Now, you may think it doesn’t matter. But after a long time, you will find out how unworthy it is to sacrifice your youth for money."