254. Uncle Peter, I told you the truth!

At a glance, Charles Peter disliked Claire Ashley.

Charles Peter was a mature man. With the identity that he possessed there were not too many women around him who liked to throw themselves in men’s arms. He had seen the world, and therefore in a glimpse, he can distinguish a pretty and flirtatious slut.

That’s why in his eyes this Claire Ashley’s each and every gesture seemed fake and aimed to seduce others. She was really disliked by him.

"Today is uncle Taylor’s wedding. I came to the wedding when I saw you, I couldn’t stop myself from saying hello." Claire Ashley smiled and said.

"Do you want to say hello to me or do you want to worm your way into being friends with my son?" Charles Peter asked directly.

Claire Ashley’s face was stiff. After the last time, it seemed that Charles Peter has started doubting her character. She thought things would be better today, but how could he talk to her like this?

He didn’t even care that she was a girl and insulted her.

John Peter stood aside and did not look at Claire Ashley, as if she had nothing to do with him. Last time because of Claire Ashley’s trouble, he was scolded by his father severely. Now he didn’t want to create troubles for himself again.

Claire Ashley looked at John Peter and felt even sad. She used to be his good friend and even a lover for a few days, but he seemed so indifferent to her.

She shook her fist and smiled at Charles Peter. "It doesn’t count much, even if I have some thoughts about John Peter, he can’t see me. After all, the person he likes is..."

Claire Ashley looked at John Peter. When John Peter heard Claire Ashley’s words, he guessed what she can say. He turned his face and stared at her. Claire Ashley was not threatened by him as usual. She deliberately stirred up the discord, "Anna Stark."

"Claire Ashley." John Peter got angry.

It was his uncle’s wedding day. In the past, because of Isabella Brown’s betrayal, the Taylor family became a laughingstock. Although many people didn’t dare to laugh at them in front of them but on their back, they regarded this matter as a joke.

What would happen if such news broke out today?

Uncle would be very sad, and Taylor’s family reputation will also get spoiled.

Claire Ashley noticed his anger but didn’t give up. What if he was angry?

After doing all this with her how can he blame her? She never wanted to be a loser.

She said to Charles Peter, "I think Uncle Peter doesn’t know that John Peter and Anna Stark were classmates in high school. They had a long-term relationship. Even now, Anna and Uncle Taylor have married, but John Peter is still thinking about her."

Last time, Charles Peter said it is not the right age to have love affairs. She just wanted to see what would happen if their family knew that the person with whom John Peter fell in love at high school was not her, but Anna Stark.

John Peter looked at Claire Ashley, "Are you crazy?"

Even though he can’t move on, even though he also felt sad about the wedding of his uncle and Anna and never wanted it to happen. But he never thought anything bad and when Claire Ashley said all this he really became angry.

His uncle loved him so much, since his childhood, his uncle has always been a hero in his heart.

Now after so long, his health has become a little better now. How can he allow others to laugh at his uncle again?

Charles Peter with a very serious face took a look at John Peter, "Is it true?"

John Peter did not reply, he just coldly stared at Claire Ashley, his eyes were full of anger.

Claire Ashley was still relaxed, "Uncle Peter, I told you the truth."

Charles Peter’s face became even angry, he glared at John Peter and said to Claire Ashley, "Come with me."