320. She has no etiquettes?

Isabella seemed a little distressed for Anna who has been cheated by Daniel Taylor and came here to speak for the injustice that he has faced.

Anna listened to her words and almost wanted to spit blood.

She looked at Isabella Brown and said, "Even if I am naïve and haven’t seen the world. But I know what the bottom line of life is. At least, I am not a person who can leave her fiancé alone if he encountered an accident and couldn’t ever let my family connived at his family."

Anna smiled and spoke again, "I'm still curious from where Miss Brown gets this confidence. You think what Mr. Taylor has done today is because he wants you to come back to him?

Does he want you to come back to him so that you can abandon him again when he gets any problems?

People get married to find a companion with whom they can grow old. I don't think anyone wants to marry a person like Miss Brown… a wife who can abandon her husband at any time."

Anna never thought that she can be so brave. In order to speak for her sir, she came forward and said so much.

Isabella Brown didn't seem to have anything to say, but Anna's attitude was a bit aggressive.

The assistant on one side didn’t like this, "Mrs. Taylor your words are inappropriate."

"Inappropriate?" Anna looked at the assistant indifferently. "So, do you think what she said a moment ago was right? If yes, then I wish you the same that one day when something happens and you broke your leg, your girlfriend just like her leaves you alone."

"You..." The assistant was very angry, Anna's words were too vicious!

He's a nice guy and she cursed him like this?

"What? Got angry?" Anna smiled, "If you can feel anger just by hearing it then please shut up."

The assistant didn't expect that Anna in a few words would let them give up in the argument. He looked at Anna in a mystifying way and sneered at her, "Mr. Taylor's vision is really poor. He married such a silly girl who has no basic etiquette."

Anna was only 18 years old. In their eyes, she was just a child.

She has no etiquettes?

Anna didn't mind his words. She replied, "People always learn to behave according to the situation. When they have to face the insensitive people, they should change their attitude accordingly. My attitude is exactly how it should be."

Her words were clear, whether she has the basic etiquette or doesn't depend on the two people in front of her.

Anna was young and has no big reputation in society. She didn't care about these things much. However, these two were very important people in the circle. It was obvious that they had lost their face here more than Anna.

The assistant said angrily, "It seems that Mr. Taylor should take good care of you. You are just a little girl who doesn't know the reality of this world at all. Don't think that just by marrying into the Taylor family you can do anything. If Miss Brown hadn't refused do you think you can get this chance?"

"It seemed as if Miss Brown could marry into Taylor family just if she wants to!" It was not Anna. It was Jack Smith.

Anna looked back and saw that Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor have come out.

Jack Smith looked at Isabella Brown's assistant and said contemptuously, "I think you have forgotten who came to ask for this marriage when Mr. Taylor was well! Assistant Albert is an important person around Mr. Brown, it is really disappointing to see that he doesn’t even have a little gentlemanly demeanor and started quarreling with a woman."

Damn it! Jack Smith couldn't bear it for a long time.

He told himself that no matter what, he is Mr. Taylor's assistant, and he could not embarrass Mr. Taylor, so he endured and never said anything wrong to this hateful woman named as Isabella Brown.