317. I won't come back to you...

Or sneered at her?

But Anna found herself thinking wrong. When Isabella Brown saw Anna, her eyes were friendly. "Is this your wife?"

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who was sitting beside him, and said proudly, "yes."

Isabella Brown said with a smile, "She is very beautiful."

"..." Anna felt strange, she has been praised by a more beautiful woman.

However, Isabella Brown's eyes looked very honest, it seemed as it was sincere praise. Anna couldn't understand what she was thinking.

Isabella Brown raised her head and looked at Jack Smith, who was standing beside Daniel Taylor. "Jack Smith, I haven't seen you for a long time."

Jack Smith didn't speak. His face was cold and expressionless like the ice in the Arctic. For this woman, he can’t even squeeze out a fake smile.

Due to past actions, he wanted to find this woman and strangle her. Before strangling her, he wanted to ask how she could be so inhuman and gave Mr. Taylor such a big shock during such a difficult situation.

Fortunately, Mr. Taylor and Anna got married now, and Mr. Taylor's condition became much better.

However, how can this woman come back after so much?

And also asked Mr. Taylor to have dinner?

Isabella Brown noticed Jack Smith’s cold behavior, but she didn't care much. She took the menu and said, "Let’s order the food. Daniel should be the same as before. By the way, does Mrs. Taylor avoid certain foods?"

She had no hostility to Anna and seemed to be just a friend to Daniel Taylor. Anna looked at her calm behavior but felt some uneasiness in her heart.

Why?

She thought that when they met, Isabella Brown would at least apologize to Daniel Taylor, but Isabella Brown didn't.

She didn't even mention the topic that she abandoned Daniel Taylor, as if she had done nothing wrong from the beginning to the end.

Seeing Anna not speaking, Isabella Brown said with a smile, "Daniel, your wife is really an introvert!"

"I can order it myself. You don't bother." Anna took the menu from the side and felt her fingertips shaking.

Jack Smith looked at Isabella Brown and asked Daniel Taylor, "Mr. Taylor, I don't know the purpose why Miss Brown invited us today for dinner."

Isabella Brown ordered the food, looked up, and said what she wanted to say in a very friendly tone, "Daniel, our company, is the result of my father's hard work. It's really not easy for him, so I come here today to ask you to let him go."

Last time, Daniel Taylor robbed a piece of land of the Brown family, but now he was destroying their business step by step. Mr. Brown tried his best to meet Daniel Taylor several times but Daniel Taylor never agreed to meet him.

Isabella had to come to meet Daniel Taylor herself!

Daniel Taylor said coldly, "you should know why your family is facing these things today."

It was of no use for her father to meet him, and this meal also didn’t mean much!

Isabella Brown had a sad smile on her face. "Daniel, you know, even if you destroy our family and business, I won't come back to you. Besides, you are married now and have your own wife. Have you ever thought about your wife? If you kept pestering me like this, it will be wrong with her and she will be sad."

"..."

After hearing his, Jack Smith couldn't believe his ears.

Pestering? Never come back?

She even thought that Mr. Taylor did this to pester her?

Anna was looking at the menu. The dishes on the menu were tempting but it was a little expensive!

She knew that her Sir still had to pay the house loan. She thought it would be a bit extravagant, so she was hesitating to order these delicious dishes. However, when she heard Isabella Brown's words, her hands that were trembling became stiff.