386. Are you joking with me?

He said so, but how can Anna be so headstrong?

She has never been a person who created trouble for others.

She said to Daniel Taylor, "It's not good to drive away now! Mom will be upset."

Although everyone in the family loved her so much, but if she really tried to kick out Claire Ashley from here they will surely think that she is not sensible.

After all, Claire Ashley was now a guest at home.

Daniel Taylor's parents were very generous people. When the children of relatives want to come to play at home, they didn't dislike them as long as they don't cause trouble. From the very start till now, they never disliked Anna because of her family background.

"Then wait two days to get rid of her."

"..." This is too cruel!

Daniel Taylor looked at his muddle-headed wife, smiled and said, "Come here."

Anna came to him and sat down beside him. Daniel Taylor held her in his arms and continued to read his book. Then he said to Anna, "Did you finish the book I give to you last time?"

"Er..." Anna didn't expect that he would suddenly ask, "No, I haven't remembered many words."

Daniel Taylor took a look at her. "But you still have time to care about unnecessary people?"

Anna said modestly, "I'll go now to read."

Daniel Taylor held her closely. He didn't intend to let her go. "Stay with me for a while."

"Okay." Anna sat in his arms and looked at his side face. He was so handsome that just after one look anyone can want to kiss him.

Anna looked at him seriously and found that Daniel Taylor really loved learning. He was in a wheelchair, unable to exercise, so he spent most of his energy on learning. He stayed so busy with his work, but he finished more than two books almost every week.

Anna really admired this man.

Anna looked at him so seriously and felt ashamed. She also took a book to read.

For a while, the atmosphere was quiet in the study.

Anna's mobile phone rang. Ryan Asher called her.

She kept sitting in Daniel Taylor's arms and answered the phone.

"Anna, I have a friend who is an editor of the publishing house. What do you think about publishing your book?"

Anna wrote bedtime stories on her microblog. She never thought of publishing a book. After all, she has always felt that publishing books is a very big thing.

The moment she heard Ryan Asher's words, she felt like she was dreaming. "Are you joking with me?"

On the phone, Ryan Asher laughed, "How can I make a joke? It's true. You have a lot of popularity now. Besides, they are very interested in your story and really liked them."

"But what I wrote is very scattered and disorganized, it's just a few fragments."

"I have discussed it with them, but they think it is fine. Do you know the writer who used to write bedtime stories on Weibo? He has also published a book, and many people bought it. Later, he has adapted films. The film was also made in Jingzhou!"

"I know, I know." Anna said excitedly, "I still like that movie. My husband acted!"

Anna was excited for a moment, and continued to talk about her favorite male star.

Daniel Taylor can only make a blind guess, "..."

He didn't act!

He calmly watched Anna talking on a phone call in his arms. She was so devoted that she forgot that someone was looking at her excited appearance, Daniel Taylor could not help but raise his mouth.

From her words, he could tell what was going on.

For Anna, all these were just due to good luck. Just a few months ago, she was worried about her tuition fee, but now, she not only has a lot of income, but can also publish her own book, and her life was slowly entering a stable state.