337. Stay away from Anna!!

At that time, Daniel Taylor was his son-in-law to be. He was in the army and could get the chance to meet people once a year.

Daniel Taylor and Isabella Brown were engaged for several years. But he just came to their home three times before and just had three meals.

Daniel Taylor was a very important person in front of him. Every time Daniel came to his home, her father thought as if Daniel's presence brought light to his humble dwelling.

If nothing hadn't happened to Daniel Taylor, he would be satisfied with Daniel Taylor as a son-in-law.

Now in this family, only Isabella Brown has close contact with Daniel Taylor, so he thought that if his daughter came forward and talk with Daniel Taylor, Daniel Taylor may think about his old affection for this family.

At that time, Isabella Brown frowned, "Dad, it is an old thing. Now Daniel is married, don't talk about the past. If his wife knows this, maybe she will misunderstand!"

Jack Smith stood beside Daniel Taylor, looked at Isabella Brown, listened to Isabella Brown's words, and felt very angry.

This woman was just hiding everywhere just to hide her past relationship with Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor took a look at Isabella Brown's appearance. He can't help but sneer.

She thought that he wanted to pursue her?

Why she is overthinking!

It was also good because Shawn Hamilton said that he would stand up after a few months! He wouldn't become a permanent cripple! Otherwise, it was true that he can be pissed off by this woman.

He looked at Isabella Brown and said calmly, "I came here today because I have something to say to Miss Isabella."

Isabella Brown looked at Daniel Taylor for a moment and thought....

He doesn't want to make up with her or does he?

That day, in front of Anna, he couldn't say this so today he especially came to her home!

With this thought, Isabella Brown shook her fist.

If he dared to open his mouth, she would clearly refuse him without caring about offending him.

Isabella's father, a smart man, stood up and said, "Then you two talk. I'll go to the bathroom first."

He left, Isabella Brown looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "Do you know? I saw your wife at school today! She is a very good girl. I can see that she likes you very much!"

He heard Isabella Brown saying that Anna likes him, and his mind flashed over Anna's bright face, and his indifferent mood warmed up immediately.

Of course, he knew that his darling wife was the best person in the world.

Jack Smith was surprised to hear this from Isabella Brown. Although Isabella Brown's deeds and intentions were bad this sentence was still reasonable.

Isabella Brown continued, "Since you married her, you should treat her well and love her wholeheartedly. You shouldn't think about me."

Daniel Taylor looked at her and felt as if she was mentally retarded.

Jack Smith's eyes widened when he heard her silly words.

Daniel Taylor looked at her for a while. It was a sarcastic look. After a while he said in a cold voice, "Today, I came here to tell you to stay away from Anna!"

With this warning, Isabella Brown frowned and said, "I didn't do anything, just wanted her help to persuade you. She's lovely. I want to be friends with her!"

Friend?

Who can afford Miss Isabella Brown's friendship?

Even if she pretended to be very simple, Daniel Taylor knew if ever she had a conflict with someone regarding her interests, no matter who, he or she will be ruthlessly kicked away.

She was such a cold and heartless woman, and he did not want to see her appearing beside Anna.

Daniel Taylor looked at Jack Smith. Jack Smith immediately put some photos in front of Isabella Brown.