235. You hold me and asked me to kiss you all the time!

"..." he had taught her several times to call him husband and now she herself called him.

This unexpected surprise made Daniel Taylor's mood even better. He looked at Anna and asked patiently, "Yes?"

"I'm sleepy." She was drunk and very sleepy. She had been playing with him for such a long time. Anna was so sleepy that she can fall asleep in the next second.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and recalled the times when he couldn't fall asleep because of her, and said, "No, you cannot sleep!"

"Why...?" Anna looked at him. She was puzzled.

Daniel Taylor held her in his arms and said seriously, "You have done something wrong and you should be punished. You are not allowed to sleep tonight."

Because she kept saying that he likes men. He was angry, and he took this opportunity to teach her a lesson.

Anna heard him saying this. She was somewhat angry, "No, I am sleepy! I hate you!"

Before he could say anything else, Anna pushed him away, rolled to one side, wrapped the quilt and entered her dreamland.

"..."

Last second, Daniel Taylor was immersed in the joy of being called husband by her but now, she ignored him completely.

On the other side, Anna has fallen asleep. She didn't care about his mood!

-

"Mr. Taylor, get up. The eldest lady is coming." In the morning, Anna woke up from her dream when Jack Smith knocked on the door.

She rubbed her eyes, after getting drunk last night she had a good sleep.

She didn't hear Daniel Taylor's response. She thought Daniel Taylor was not awake and was about to wake him up but as she raised her head she found that Daniel Taylor was already looking at her.

The neckline of his sleeping suit was slightly open, showing the line of his seductive clavicle. Seeing this, Anna was awake completely, but she couldn't remember anything that she did last night. She smiled at Daniel Taylor, "Sir, morning."

"..." Daniel Taylor's eyes were fixed on her. However, he was not satisfied with her way of calling him, so he didn't respond.

Anna's attitude was still very gentle, "Are you still sleepy? Then sleep for a while, I will take shower first."

She heard that the elder sister was coming. If she and sir didn't get up, it will be very rude. Anna hurriedly went to take a bath and came out. She saw Daniel Taylor on the bed and asked, "I seemed to be drunk last night. I did anything wrong last night?"

Anna has never been drunk. She had heard that people go crazy after getting drunk and do something absurd. She was worried about whether she had made a fool of herself in front of Sir.

Daniel Taylor said seriously, "yes."

"Ah?" Anna looked at him anxiously. She had seen some extreme aftereffects of drunkenness on the Internet, so she was afraid that she had lost her face as well, "What have I done?"

"You hold me and asked me to kiss you all the time. You called me husband." When Daniel Taylor said this, his tone was very serious. As if what he said was true and he was the one who had been forced last.

Anna was shocked. "Oh. No wonder I am feeling my lips are swollen."

She didn't expect herself to go so out of control after getting drunk. She decided to drink less in the future.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna with surprisingly. Unexpectedly, she was so easy to cheat. He asked meaningfully, "Why don't you call me husband now?"

"Ah?" Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, she thought that it seemed a very nasty title, "if you like then I can try to call it."