345. You are stubborn!!!

However, it was true that Anna hadn't done anything wrong. Actually, Mr. Taylor has become too sensitive.

"He is fine," Jack Smith said. "Men are just like women. There also have a few uncomfortable days in a month and some mood swings. He will be okay in some days."

Anna read Jack Smith's message.

She was shocked.

How many days does a man have?

After taking a bath, Daniel Taylor came out and saw Anna sitting on the chair in front of her desk, and looked at him with a complicated face.

The look that can make anyone perform an in-depth investigation. He looked at her. "What's the matter?"

Anna looked away. "Well... no... Nothing. "

She just wanted to see what a man was like in those days.

Daniel Taylor took a look at her, took the book and went to bed.

Anna sat in front of the computer and was busy for a long time. Usually, Daniel Taylor called her to sleep and she went to bed earlier. Today, she was busy. Even at eleven o'clock, she still has no intention of sleeping.

Daniel Taylor read the book and frowned at the one sitting in front of the computer.

He knew that in Anna's eyes, her work was more important than him. He didn't disturb her today, but... if he won't call her, will she be more comfortable, right?

He deeply doubted if it goes on like this he will be thrown out of the sky by her.

He endured for a while, but finally, he couldn't help calling, "still didn't want to sleep?"

She was really a kid who really has no consciousness at all!

"I will sleep in a moment."

"When that moment will come?"

Anna hurriedly finished her work and came to the bed.

She put her pillow in place, looked at Daniel Taylor, who was still awake and said, "You are not feeling well. Why don't you sleep earlier?"

"Am I not feeling well?" Daniel Taylor looked at her doubtfully.

When did he start feeling unwell?

"Jack Smith said that men, just like women, also have a few uncomfortable days. When I feel uncomfortable, I found that the more sleep I take the better I feel."

After hearing her explanation, Daniel Taylor's eyebrow shook twice.

Jack Smith, you are dead!

Anna reached out and helped Daniel Taylor pull the quilt. "Go to sleep earlier!"

Daniel Taylor caught her hand, and her voice was as cold as the climate in late autumn. "I'm in good health."

"Oh?" Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, "so, where do you have a problem?"

"..." Daniel Taylor frowned and suddenly found that Anna was following his method.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and said coldly, "My heart is not feeling well."

"I made you angry? What did I do?" Anna really thought about it.

She has been thinking about it for long that why he got angry.

Daniel Taylor took a look at Anna. "No... go to sleep."

But Anna already knew that he was not comfortable in his heart, where could she let him go like this, "tell me! If you don't say, how can I know why you are angry and how can I coax you?"

"You don't have to coax me." Daniel Taylor said calmly, "I'm not angry either."

He decided to marry her impulsively. Actually he took advantage of her lack of money and made her his bride.

What's more, now he has realized that Anna has done far more than what she got from him.

He shouldn't ask more.

Anna said, "You are! I know you are angry! You are stubborn! You don't even say it why you're angry."