343. Sir, are you unhappy?

"Mom, dad and I want to go to the hot spring tomorrow, Daniel, you and Anna should also join us." Olivia Taylor suggested.

"I see." Daniel Taylor replied indifferently.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and suddenly her mind clicked that after coming back he didn't speak much and seemed upset.

She can't help frowning.

Is he angry?

She hadn't offended him!

Anna put the food on his plate and asked in a low voice, "Sir, are you unhappy?"

"No."

"If you are unhappy, remember to tell me. Sometimes I am careless, and I don't know what I have done." Anna was very confused now.

She didn't tangle with other boys nor did she say anything wrong. So, she didn't know what made Daniel Taylor unhappy.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna but didn't reply to her.

While eating, John Peter looked at Anna. He saw Anna coaxing Daniel Taylor like this and felt a little ridiculous.

Does she have any dignity or temper?

She is more loyal to his uncle than a dog.

He has never seen any contradiction between Anna and Daniel Taylor.

At first, the relationship was good and understandable, but now, after such a long time, after getting married, even after Isabella Brown's comeback. These two people were still as good as before.

It was a little hard for him to understand.

After eating, Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith went upstairs. Anna went back to her room and talked with Ryan Asher for official account.

After a while, the door was knocked.

Anna stood up, went to open the door, and saw Olivia Taylor standing at the door, smiling at her.

Anna said, "Sister, is there anything?"

"Nothing special. I just come here to see you." Olivia Taylor said kindly, "we are going to hot spring tomorrow. You are also going with us. See, what I have prepared for you."

She was holding a box. Anna looked at it curiously and asked, "What is it?"

"I thought that you didn't have one, so I prepared it for you."

Olivia opened the box in front of her.

Anna was stunned for a moment.

It was a swimsuit.

Anna bought a swimsuit when she was in PE class before, but she left it at home and didn't bring it here. They suddenly said they were going to the hot spring. She didn't even think of it that she didn't have a swimsuit.

Moreover, she didn't think that Olivia Taylor would be so considerate. She even thought of such little things.

"Thank you, sister." Anna looked at Olivia Taylor gratefully.

Olivia Taylor's eyes were warm, "Try it and see how it looks."

Olivia Taylor always wanted to have a daughter. So that she can dress her up beautifully. Now, Anna has satisfied her fantasy. Even more, she was curious to see how Anna will look in this swimsuit.

Anna was embarrassed for a while. She thought that sister's demand wasn't appropriate!

After all, they both are women. What's interesting?

"I'll wear it tomorrow when we go to the hot spring," Anna said.

"Let's see if it fits."

"It must fit." Anna refused.

Olivia Taylor's face was stiff, and she looked angry. "I'm angry! You don't listen to your elder sister."

"All right." Anna had no choice but to go to the dressing room and put on the swimsuit given by Olivia Taylor.

Olivia Taylor's choice was very good. The swimsuit she bought was very beautiful and attractive, and it can made anyone look sexy.

Anna's old swimsuits were very conservative. After wearing this, she looked at herself in the mirror and was stunned for a moment.

She can look so beautiful?

Anna came out. Olivia Taylor looked at her and smiled! "Anna, you have a great figure!"