256. Now, she is just my uncle's wife...

John Peter was worried that his father would tell his grandparents and mother about it and they would be very sad to know all this.

Charles Peter took a look at John Peter. "Do you dare to say what she said is not true?"

John Peter lowered his head and shook his fist. "My relationship with Anna is over. Now, she is just my uncle’s wife... "

"John Peter, I’m really disappointed that I have a son like you." Charles Peter stared at him.

"You were in school but instead of studying well, you fell in love! I just don’t know how to talk to you. You are my son, today I am really disappointed to see that you can’t even deal with such a trivial matter well, and let it even come to your home. I’m really ashamed to have a son like you." Charles Peter scolded him.

During this son’s birth, Olivia Taylor’s health was not good. He really wanted to have another daughter, if he hadn’t loved his wife so much, he would have asked her and maybe if he had another child he would be a little less disappointed to see his son doing all this.

John Peter looked at his father, "When I was dating Anna, she was not with uncle, and at that time I didn’t know..."

"I’m talking about Claire Ashley!" Charles Peter glared at him, "What kind of girl are you provoking? You can’t even handle a girl. Useless person!"

Charles Peter said and left.

At 12 o’clock, the wedding ceremony started, everyone sat down. Only Claire Ashley’s seat was empty.

John Peter sat beside Charles Peter and saw the smiles on his grandfather, grandmother and mother’s face.

It was Daniel Taylor’s wedding, and the whole family was very happy. He also looked at his father, who was sitting beside him. He didn’t expect his father to lock down Claire Ashley.

At that moment, everyone was out for the wedding.

Only Claire Ashley was locked in the room where she can just talk to herself, she can’t open the door, and her cell phone also had no signals. There was not even a way to ask for help, and it was impossible for her to fulfill her desire to see others laughing at Anna.

John Peter really admitted that his father really used smart means, he coaxed Claire Ashley, took her to the lounge and shut her down so calmly.

On the stage, the master of ceremonies (MC) was holding the wedding ceremony.

Daniel Taylor, a man in Jingzhou City, known by his name. Many people have heard his name, but few have seen him.

He had been in the army before. He rarely came back and even rarely appeared in public. So today, people were excited to see this man.

"Welcome the groom..."

The voice of MC sounded and everyone looked towards the entrance and some people even picked up their mobile phones.

After two seconds, they saw Daniel Taylor in a wheelchair pushed out by Jack Smith.

Today, Daniel Taylor was wearing a standard wedding dress, black suit, white shirt, and black tie. He was sitting in a wheelchair, his hair was combed back, his forehead was bright and clean, and he looked very handsome with exquisite features.

In addition to his graceful appearance, a pair of eyes seemed bright like stars.

If... he wasn’t in a wheelchair, what a perfect person he would be!

Soon there were some voices in the crowd….

"Why he is in a wheelchair?"

"I heard that he had an accident."

"But it is an old thing, is he still unwell?"

"It seems that he won’t get better in his life! Otherwise, how could Miss Brown leave such a handsome man away and run away?"

"What a pity! He’s so handsome, but he’ll stay in a wheelchair all his life."

"More than that! I also heard that he can’t even have children like this. If anyone marries him, she will just have to serve him for the rest of his life."