351. Even you dare to laugh at your sister-in-law

In the past, mother Taylor really liked Isabella Brown. It was the same way she liked Anna now.

Isabella Brown also called them "Mom, dad" all day long. She was very close to them and spent more time with Taylor's family than Daniel Taylor. But now, in order to get rid of the relationship with Daniel Taylor, she changed her mind and just called them uncle and aunt.

Olivia Taylor sat aside silently and looked at Isabella Brown, who seemed afraid of getting involved with Daniel Taylor, and she felt very angry.

Anna followed Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor and entered the restaurant.

She was shocked to see Emily Woodley and Isabella Brown. No wonder before coming here, sir dressed her up like this. Is it because of them?

"Dad, mom." Jack Smith pushed Daniel Taylor's wheelchair to the table. Anna also followed him. After greeting everyone she sat down.

Emily Woodley couldn't stop herself from staring at Anna. When she saw Anna in the swimming pool before, she didn't pay attention to her. But now, this Anna seemed really different as if there were two different people.

Anna has put on make-up tonight. The skirt on her body was customized. This decent and slight dress up made her look elegant and she almost killed Emily Woodley.

The jade pendant on her neck was extremely graceful with elegant finishing. At first sight it can be seen that it must be very expensive and rare.

It was hard for Emily Woodley to believe that Daniel Taylor was willing to give Anna such a valuable thing!

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna's appearance. She felt very happy. It was good that she dressed so well. This Isabella Brown should know that she was not the only one in the world who looked good.

Otherwise, she will be more self-obsessed!

Isabella Brown looked at Anna and smiled softly. "Anna, on behalf of Emily Woodley I want to apologize for this afternoon. She is frank and outspoken, but she has no malice. Don't take her words to heart."

Olivia Taylor also knew about this matter that Emily Woodley laughed at Anna.

Isabella Brown's apology didn't cool down Olivia Taylor's anger. On the contrary, when Isabella Brown apologized, Olivia became even angrier.

Olivia looked at Emily Woodley and said, "Emily, you haven't come to our house for a long time, but you have grown skill! Even you dare to laugh at your sister-in-law."

Daniel Taylor was two years older than Emily Woodley. Emily Woodley usually called him brother, so she should call Anna sister-in-law.

Emily Woodley was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, not only Daniel Taylor loved Anna even Olivia Taylor also came forward to help Anna.

But she has heard that when they got married, they didn't even give the bride price to their family?

How can it be different from what she knows?

Although Olivia Taylor and Emily Woodley were of the same generation, Olivia was much older than Emily and Emily didn't dare to offend her.

Emily Woodley said with a smile, "Elder sister, how can I! I just casually said that her swimsuit wasn't good-looking. You know, I am a little outspoken. I didn't want to offend her. I'll send her a new swimsuit to apologize later, is it all right?"

On the back of Taylor's family, she made a joke of Anna with Isabella, but now in front of Taylor's family, she didn't dare.

If her father came to know that she offended Taylor's family. He will break her legs.

Olivia Taylor said, "There is no need for the swimsuit. Your brother is very possessive. I sent Anna a swimsuit last night. He doesn't let her wear it. He's afraid that others will see his wife's beautiful appearance.

However, you should mind your words. I know Anna is very young, but she is still your sister-in-law. If in the future if I come to know that you offended her, I will let your father teach you a lesson."