261. Claire's view...

In Claire Ashley’s eyes, everything was their fault. Their family helped Anna to bully her.

Olivia Taylor looked at Claire Ashley’s unconvinced appearance, smiled sarcastically and looked at her own manicured nails. "Just when you were locked up here, Anna’s wedding with Daniel has been done. If you have a little brain, they try to mind your words, later. Don’t talk nonsense again."

Claire Ashley heard it and understood that she was right. They all were just protecting Anna!

Unfair!

It’s really unfair!

"Why? When she was with John, she also had contact with Uncle Taylor, she not only betrayed John but also made him sad and now she again try to entangle John at university..."

Claire Ashley overreacted…

She thought that Daniel Taylor would be angry after knowing the relationship between Anna and John Peter, but he didn’t and loved Anna as before.

She also thought that John Peter’s family after knowing it would hate Anna. But they also tried to protect Anna.

She couldn’t believe the facts, so she just roared out.

However, before she could finish speaking, she received a slap in the face.

In the lounge, a loud voice sounded. Claire Ashley was stunned. She raised her head and found that Olivia Taylor’s face was full of anger, and her eyes were cold.

Claire Ashley never thought that Olivia Taylor, who looked so gentle would hit her.

Olivia Taylor left back her politeness and glared at Claire Ashley, "Listen to me carefully. If again you dared to say such kind of words or even half a word. Don’t blame me for the consequences."

Claire Ashley asked incomprehensibly, "Why do you believe Anna so much?"

"..." Olivia Taylor looked at the stupid girl. "Because she is Daniel Taylor’s wife, isn’t that enough?"

"There’s nothing in her family. Her parents are so poor. She has no qualification to be Uncle Taylor’s wife." Everything was already clear, there was nothing left so Claire Ashley also didn’t bother to be polite and spoke directly without worrying about anything.

Olivia Taylor looked at her and said meaningfully, "Would you like to marry my brother?"

"..." Olivia asked this question directly, and Claire Ashley was stunned.

Marry a cripple in a wheelchair?

Marry a man who can’t even have a child of his own?

She doesn’t want it!

Compared with Daniel Taylor, she would prefer John Peter. Although Claire Ashley didn’t answer, Olivia Taylor received her answer from her attitude.

"If she had anything with John, she wouldn't agree to marry my brother," Olivia said.

Isabella Brown was an outstanding girl with an excellent background.

But how can background help a relationship? She left Daniel Taylor in the time of need.

Olivia Taylor just wanted a sincere heart for her brother.

Claire Ashley was not willing to accept. She spoke again, "Anna is with Uncle Taylor just for money! She has no money at home, so she can do anything for money."

Olivia Taylor looked at the fool. "If it’s for money, why she doesn’t choose John?"

"Because John doesn’t like her." Claire Ashley replied.

This sentence made Olivia Taylor laugh, "You are wrong. John Peter likes her very much."

Olivia Taylor knew her son’s mind and heart more than anyone else.

John Peter didn’t tell her anything, but just by looking back at his attitude towards Anna, she understood everything.

No doubt, Anna was his best choice, but Anna chose to stay with Daniel Taylor.

Especially today, at their wedding, those people talked a lot of bad words for her.

How can she not feel bad for that girl?

How can she question Anna for her past relationship with John?