295. Do you want someone to help me?

"She doesn’t need to know."

"..." Okay, you have always been so willful!

For such a Mr. Taylor, Jack Smith had nothing to say.

Daniel Taylor looked at the computer and asked, "What happened to the meeting with the person in charge of Julie’s Company, JP Culture?"

"I have made an appointment to meet them at 10:00 tomorrow morning."

Daniel Taylor thought of Anna’s appearance that night when she was forced to cry and despaired by them, and his eyes became gloomy. "You go in person. This time, I want them to learn a lesson."

It was obvious that they had bullied his wife!

Although Daniel Taylor knew that there was no absolute fairness in this world. Every industry and workplace does such thing in competition for personal benefits but no one was allowed to bully his wife.

Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor and nodded, "Okay."

He always felt that whenever there was anything related to Anna, Mr. Taylor always became very serious.

In recent months, Daniel Taylor’s attention has been on the Brown’s family. This time, he especially took time to manage Anna’s affairs and also spent energy on those small companies.

However, Anna didn’t know anything about it.

...

From time to time, the water droplets condensed on the ceiling dripped down and fell on Anna’s shoulders…

Anna took off her clothes and lay down on the bathtub, she remembered the last message that the person on blog sent her.

She thought, what the other party can say to persuade her, he sent her address directly and asked to talk to him face to face tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the man was also in Jingzhou. This made Anna feel a little weird, it seemed like the other party already knew her real identity.

Except Daniel Taylor, she never told anyone about her blog.

After taking a bath, Anna came out in her pajamas. Her pajamas were long-sleeved puffy skirts that completely covered her body.

Daniel Taylor has also come back. He looked up to see Anna who just came out of the bathroom. He paused and looked away. Even if she dressed like this, it still made his body have an uncontrollable reaction.

Anna frowned at his reaction.

He just dodged? Is she ugly enough that he can’t see her for a moment?

Anna came over. "Sir."

"Um." Under the dim light, Daniel Taylor responded indifferently. His fingers were slender and long, he was holding a book in his hand and reading it.

Anna looked at him. "I have something to ask you."

"What?" Daniel Taylor turned a page, even though he didn’t know what was written on that page, because he didn’t read it at all.

Anna told Daniel Taylor about the personal message she received on blog.

Then she asked for his opinion, "Do you think I should go? Can it be a scam?"

The reason why Daniel Taylor sent her the address at that time was because he knew that Anna would definitely ask him.

The company’s address he gave was a very big company in Jingzhou. Anna had definitely searched it on the Internet.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and said, "There is nothing wrong in going. Go and have a look! I don’t think it can be a scam."

When he finished saying this, he found that Anna had been staring at him.

Daniel Taylor was stunned, "What happened?"

Anna guessed, "This matter doesn’t have anything to do with you? Or that person is your friend? Do you want someone to help me?"

After all, only he knew about her blog.

Daniel Taylor didn’t expect her to be smart enough to guess it immediately.

However, it was impossible to admit it at this time.

If he admitted that he wanted to help her, with Anna’s personality, she would definitely refuse to accept his help.