340. Unexpectedly, Anna dared to hit her!

Till now, it was a matter in Claire Ashley's life that really made her embarrassed.
After a period of time, everyone has forgotten about it. Unexpectedly, at this moment, it was again mentioned by Eiza Preston.
People around couldn't stop themselves and looked at Claire Ashley, "Claire Ashley, your act was really shameful! Even if you have money in your family, don't bully others like this! I think you are just jealous that Miss Isabella Brown is better than you."
Now Isabella Brown's popularity was rising. Many boys regarded her as a goddess. When they saw Claire Ashley saying bad things about Isabella Brown, they naturally choose to help Eiza Preston.
Claire Ashley's face was stiff and angry. "You men are idiots! You even like that kind of woman!"
"What kind of woman is she? She just looks better than you, and you are jealous."
"You..." Claire Ashley was so angry that she didn't want to talk about it.
Anna sat aside and looked at Claire Ashley.
Claire Ashley just said two bad words about Isabella Brown and she has been treated like this by others. It was a little scary for Anna as well.
Sure enough, a good-looking person is righteous in the eyes of others and can do whatever he wants.
No wonder Isabella Brown believes herself infallible!
Anna didn't see Isabella Brown today because Isabella Brown didn't come to university.
The photos given by Daniel Taylor made her worried. She knew about her father's cheating. She didn't dare to tell her mother. She didn't fall asleep last night, so she asked for leave today.
After class, Anna went to a toilet and happened to meet Eiza Preston in the toilet.
From some last days, whenever Eiza Preston met Anna this way she just walked away in a gloomy way, but now it has changed and her attitude seemed different.
After all, now she has the support of Miss Isabella Brown.
She took the initiative to call Anna to stop. She looked like a successful villain, "Anna."
"What?" Anna looked at the mirror calmly.
Eiza Preston raised her mouth and said, "Miss Isabella Brown is very kind and asked me to not tell about that matter to others. But guess what will happen if I tell others that you robbed her fiance?"
"..." Anna watched the water running down from the tap.
After hearing Eiza Preston's words, she just frowned.
Is this a threat to her?
Eiza Preston was a typical villain. Now because of Isabella Brown's relationship, she was no longer pushed out by others, and she became arrogant.
In the past, Eiza Preston didn't take the initiative to bully Anna, and Anna also didn't want to have a conflict with her, but that didn't mean Eiza Preston can bully her like this.
Anna walked to Eiza Preston. She was taller than Eiza Preston, and her personality had enough momentum. Eiza Preston was shocked to see her like this. She leaned against the wall until there was no way back.
Eiza Preston's voice trembled when she spoke, "what are you doing in this way? Don't think I'm afraid of you."
She suddenly remembered that Anna had beaten Arthur Finley last time. Although she sued her, she was not punished.

Her heart was extremely terrified.
Anna stood in front of Eiza Preston and looked at her hand calmly. "I think that when Arthur Finley came to me for trouble that day, I beat him. Think about it. It's quite good. Would you like to try it?"
"You..." Eiza Preston threatened her again, "if you dare to hit me, I will tell everyone that you robbed Miss Isabella Brown's fiance."
Anna raised her hand to slap her face directly.
Eiza Preston was shocked, her heart jumped to her throat.

Unexpectedly, Anna dared to hit her! Anna's hand just pressed her face. She stopped and did not hit.

She looked at Eiza Preston, who turned pale because of this, Anna smiled and with a warning in her tone, she said, "If you don't offend me, I won't offend you too! If you want to have a good life at this university, we both can have a good life.
However, if you want to make trouble, of course, I don't mind. After all, I'm married now. Even if anything happens, it won't be a big deal for me. I'll be a working wife at home. You just make it clear in your mind that among us who will suffer more."