400. If he likes her, no one can stop him!!

Last time only Claire Ashley's mother came. This time, even her father came. The family dressed as if they were going to attend a marriage, and Anna didn't know what they were going to do.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and asked, "Sir, do you think John Peter will be with Claire Ashley?"

"If he likes her, no one can stop him." Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and says, "You hate her so much. Let her marry in and call you little aunt all day long. That's how you can bully her casually."

"..." Anna was stunned. "Are you serious?"

Anna seemed to see Claire Ashley's arrogance after getting married to John Peter.

Daniel Taylor, of course, said it casually, but after seeing Anna's defensive look, he smiled, reached out and rubbed her head gently, "Joking."

Anna heard him saying that, and her face looked much better.

She said to Daniel Taylor, "I'm in the same university with Claire Ashley now, and I feel very disgusted. If she came here, I'll be pissed off by her."

Daniel Taylor looked at her. "Are you sure you aren't jealous of her? Or do you blame her for robbing John Peter."

"..." Anna stared at Daniel Taylor, and she was very aggrieved. He even suspected her loyalty. "No way."

What nonsense is he thinking?

She hated Claire Ashley as much as he hated Isabella Brown. It has nothing to do with feelings. It was just that they thought that the other side is too selfish.

Daniel Taylor smiled, held her hand and looked at her slender fingers. He stroked the back of her white hand gently and said, "I know."

Before long, the housekeeper called them for dinner.

Anna and Daniel Taylor went downstairs.

In addition to Ashley's family, Alan Kevin was also there who came back with John Peter.

The atmosphere seemed very lively.

Claire Ashley sat beside her parents and saw Anna coming down. She was guilty, so she didn't take the initiative to say hello to Anna as usual.

Anna looked at Claire Ashley like this and didn't speak.

Maybe Anna has been influenced by Daniel Taylor. She seemed very calm. Even if she wanted to strangle Claire Ashley at once, she can still have a calm smile on her face, which made her anger invisible completely.

They all know the true face of Claire Ashley. Someone will deal with her.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who seemed very calm. He saw her microblog last night and knew that Claire Ashley was the one who spread the rumors of her pregnancy in university.

He was just a little surprised. His little cutie has been able to be so calm?

He still remembered that two or three months ago, at that time when Anna has to face Claire Ashley, she wasn't able to tolerate her hostility.

He can see that she has grown up a lot in such a short time.

Claire Ashley's father was talking to Daniel's father. There were just some conventional greeting. While eating the matter of that land has been settled.

Obviously, what the Ashley family had in their mind wasn't just selling a piece of land, but a big favor.

After all, in the struggle between the Brown and Taylor families, Claire Ashley's father obviously chose to stand on Taylor's side.

Claire's mother was smiling all the time. She came today with the purpose of talking about her daughter's marriage to John Peter. The two children were not very old, but she wanted to decide this thing as soon as possible.

Her eyes fell on John Peter, and she said, "John, I heard that you have set up a team recently. Are you playing a game? Do you think Claire can have something to do in your team? She's so big. Her father and I want her to go out and learn something."

Note
This story will be continued...