242. My microblog is making money!

Daniel Taylor’s nephew was her nephew! It was her duty to worry about the whole life of her nephew.

Vanessa Cameron listened to Anna’s serious advice and said with a smile, "Don’t you care?"

"Why do I care?" Anna said proudly, "My husband is much more handsome than him."

"You must be joking!" Vanessa Cameron didn’t believe it. "John Peter is so handsome, how your husband can be more handsome!"

More handsome than John Peter… Vanessa Cameron thought that Anna must be flaunting.

"We will have a wedding on 21st, then you’ll know," Anna remembered that Olivia Taylor asked her to find a bridesmaid. So, she asked Vanessa Cameron, "If you don’t mind, come and be my Bridesmaid!"

"Are you really going to have a wedding?" Vanessa Cameron still doubted it.

"Of course it is true," Anna said.

As soon as she finished speaking, Daniel Taylor’s phone came.

Anna hung up and said to Vanessa Cameron, "He’s here to pick me up. I’ll go first."

"You won’t let your husband invite Eiza Preston and me to dinner?" Vanessa Cameron was curious and wanted to meet Anna’s husband.

Anna said, "I will invite you some other day."

Daniel didn’t like to meet new people. Anna was afraid that he wouldn't like it and she didn’t dare to make any decision without asking him.

It was Friday, Daniel Taylor just got off and came with Jack Smith to pick Anna to go back to Taylor’s house together.

Anna left the school gate and saw their car parked there.

Daniel Taylor held the tablet and was looking at something important. The door opened and a soft kitten jumped in, "Sir."

Daniel Taylor heard her calling him Sir again and frowned.

He looked at Anna. Anna’s eyes were already on him, and her face had a bright smile.

"You looked very happy?" Her eyes were smiling, it seemed that she has some good news.

Anna said excitedly, "I have earned money!"

Daniel Taylor looked at her. "Really?"

She often went out to work part-time. It was normal for her to make money.

"My microblog is making money," Anna explained the real thing.

Originally, it was just a small world to please her own self, but now, she could make money. She earned more than she usually earned after working outside for two months.

This was a great progress for Anna.

Anna hugged Daniel Taylor’s arm. "This is the first time that I have made so much money with my own ability. Although it’s not a lot in front of the money, you make, but I’m really happy."

In her eyes, she has taken a big step forward.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and couldn’t help smiling, "Very good."

Daniel Taylor could feel her happiness, after all, this was the first money she had earned by herself, not by any job!

Because they were going to Taylor’s house, Anna bought gifts for the family members from the money, and then saved the rest.

She had earned so much money for the first time. She couldn’t believe that it was her own money and still didn’t dare to spend a lot.

-

At Taylor’s House-

Mother Taylor looked at the flowers that Anna bought to her, she was a little surprised, "Why Anna think of buying flowers for me?"

Anna said, "From the time I came to this house, my mother has been very kind to me. You always give me a lot of things, red envelopes and many more. Today, I earned some money, so I want to buy something for you."

Jack Smith accompanied her in the shopping. It was a little inconvenient for Daniel Taylor so he sat and waited in the car. He sat by and looked at Anna’s smile. He thought his wife was really good and obedient.

Anna said to Mother Taylor, "I know that you don’t lack anything, so I bought these flowers."