288. Uncle and nephew like the same girl!

At that time, they were children. They both were very simple and innocent. In front of other classmates, they didn't even have the courage to look at each other.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna with a shining light in the eyes.

Anna saw his smiling eyes and couldn't help frowning. "What I said is true. Why don't you believe me?"

"I believe you." Daniel Taylor laughed.

He really liked her desire to seek survival!

He really didn't care about her past, but he was very happy to hear her explaining things to him.

Anna's face was burned by his eyes. "Hurry up go and talk to him, I'll eat by myself."

Daniel Taylor said, "It is okay. Let him wait a little longer."

How can John Peter have the special treatment that he had for his cute wife?

"..." Anna couldn't help laughing. "How can you do that? He is your nephew! I think Elder sister should teach you a lesson."

Well! In elder sister's heart, it seemed that John Peter's position was not as much as Daniel Taylor's, but he was her own son!

"Wait for me to get back." Daniel Taylor held her hand tightly before leaving the dining hall.

Jack Smith pushed Daniel Taylor's wheelchair into the study and saw John Peter standing at the desk, looking at the photo of Anna on the desk.

Although he was only staring at the photo, but from his eyes, one can see his obsession with Anna.

This scene made Jack Smith wipe a sweat.

He immediately opened his mouth to pull him back, "Young master Peter."

Really an injustice!

Uncle and nephew like the same girl!

It has been said that John Peter and Anna's relationship was a thing of the past, but it was inevitable that it will not become a thorn in Daniel Taylor's heart.

John Peter looked back at Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor was wearing a loose casual white shirt, however, he didn't have that kind of approachable feeling. In fact, his approachable side was only in front of Anna, no one else could have that.

Daniel Taylor took a look at John Peter, moved forward and stretched his hand to casually cover the photo on the table. An indifferent and cold voice sounded in the study, "You came to me especially. What can I do for you?"

John Peter didn't miss Daniel Taylor's possessive move and paused for two seconds.

Then he said in a serious tone, "I had a fight in school, I just want to ask do you let people go to settle it for me?"

The rules of Jingzhou University were very strict. He and Anna had a fight with a boy, but they hadn't punished.

"Yes." Daniel Taylor didn't deny.

John Peter doesn't understand it and said, "Don't you hate it the most? The first time when I fought with someone in school and as I came back, you punished me to run for two hours."

Jack Smith brought tea from the side and handed it to Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor raised his cup and took a sip, then calmly replied to John Peter's words, "It was something happened due to my wife, so it was my responsibility to deal with the aftermath!"

When Daniel Taylor mentioned his wife, there was a natural pride in his tone. It can be heard that his protection was just for Anna, it has nothing to do with his nephew John Peter.

John Peter was angry. "Uncle, I'm your nephew."

"Really?" Daniel Taylor looked at him, his expression was indifferent, as if he didn't remember at all that he also had such a big nephew, "So what?"

Daniel Taylor's expressions and attitude made John Peter felt that he had been completely ignored.

He protested, "When I was a kid, you always praised me for being cute. When you were in high school, I was in primary school. At that time, you helped me with my homework every day. You were very good to me."