350. I have no thoughts about him...

The room was very quiet. Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and there was no sound. Anna said, "I'm so sleepy. I want to sleep."

"Sleep. It's still early. I'll call you when we have to go for dinner."

"Um." Anna listened to him and buried her head in the quilt.

-

Anna had just fallen asleep when Jack Smith came back and said, "Miss Brown and her friend Emily Woodley came together to the hotel. Miss Emily Woodley said something bad to madam."

He just went down to check. When Emily Woodley said that to Anna the administrator of the hot spring was also there. They listened to her clearly.

"Emily Woodley?"

Jack Smith explained, "She is Minister Woodley's daughter."

Minister Woodley was a very good person. He has a good relationship with the Taylor family. He was a relative from mother Taylor's side.

Emily Woodley and Isabella Brown have always been classmates and good friends. Although Isabella Brown's behavior has caused great harm to the Taylor family, Emily Woodley and Isabella Brown were still good friends.

Now Isabella Brown has come back, so they were still as close as before.

Daniel Taylor said, "I see. Let's invite them to have dinner together in the evening."

"Dinner? Are you serious?" Jack Smith asked.

Daniel Taylor took a look at him. It didn't look like he was joking. Jack Smith replied, "I'll go now."

Emily Woodley and Isabella Brown just returned to the room and they received a call on the landline. Emily Woodley answered. When she heard that Taylor's family invited them to have dinner together, she agreed.

Isabella Brown sat aside and asked, "Who was there on the phone?"

"Daniel Taylor. They asked for dinner together in the evening."

Isabella Brown said, "What does he want to do?"

He pretended to hate her and at the same time, he tried to approach her.

Emily Woodley sat down beside Isabella Brown and said, "I think Daniel Taylor is still interested in you. In the beginning, it was your fault to leave him alone at that kind of situation. Take advantage of this opportunity. You can also bring back the relationship with their family."

"He's married." Isabella Brown said, "What is the use of building a good relationship with him now?"

Isabella had no intention of making up with Daniel Taylor.

"That marriage? It seemed that he married that little girl to annoy you. Daniel Taylor doesn't love her at all. After all, you were his fiancee. You've been together for so many years. Who in Jingzhou doesn't know that you were a couple?" Emily tried to persuade Isabella.

Isabella gave her a fierce look, "But now I have no thoughts about him!"

Emily looked at her, she was a little speechless. "I don't understand. What's wrong with Daniel Taylor? You really liked him before."

"I used to like him before, but now it's different." Isabella wasn't interested in a crippled Daniel Taylor. She looked at Emily Woodley and said, "No matter what, it's impossible to be again with Daniel Taylor. Don't talk about it again."

Emily Woodley was helpless. "Forget it. I just want your good!"

If Isabella Brown really didn't want to, Emily Woodley wouldn't force her.

However, Isabella Brown agreed to dinner.

Jingzhou circle was so big. In the future, sooner or later, she has to meet the people of Taylor's family. She can't hide, so it was better to confront them as soon as possible.

Moreover, although she had no intention to make peace with Daniel Taylor, she just hoped to have a good relationship with Taylor's family to force Daniel Taylor to stop targeting their company.

-

The dining place was the restaurant downstairs. When Anna and Daniel Taylor arrived, their family was already there. Emily Woodley and Isabella Brown were also there and Isabella Brown was talking to Daniel Taylor's parents.