324. Whoever wants can take him!

Especially today, Isabella Brown’s attitude made her want to be around him and take good care of him.

Her sir is so good.

Why do those bad women dislike him?

Daniel Taylor looked at this silly girl and as always he felt that this girl made his cold heart warm like a bright sun in winters, "In this world, probably only you are this much stupid."

Anna felt wronged, "you are again calling me stupid? Am I behaving too silly today?"

"Really stupid." He turned over, pressed her under him, kissed her little mouth, and after a long time he called her name slowly, "Anna."

"Yes?"

"... Don’t leave me."

His voice was hoarse.

His simple sentence made Anna’s eyes wet. "Okay."

In her mind Anna was sure…

She won’t leave him, she won’t go anywhere.

She will stay with him forever.

It doesn’t matter if he can’t stand up in his whole life. She will accompany him and be his cutie, his wife.

In response to her answer his kisses became deeper, he kissed her on her lips, on her chin, to the clavicle, and down.

He wished he can print his marks on her.

His lips seemed to have magic and soon made her body soft. She protested in a low voice, "not there..."

"Be obedient." Daniel Taylor was completely indulged in his thought.

She can’t convince him like before just by playing coquettishly.

"There will be a baby. I don’t want to get pregnant now." In Anna’s mind, she was very clear, she didn’t want to have children now.

Her words reminded Daniel Taylor of something. He hugged her, turned over, opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out the family planning product that had been prepared earlier.

Anna saw what he took out, and she was stunned for a moment.

Why is she feeling that he has planned this earlier?

No wonder he gave her flowers… that was his first step….

This man is really outwardly kind but inwardly evil.

His every step is a plot!

Daniel Taylor put the thing into her hands and asked, "Is that ok?"

When he asked, his eyes were very gentle, and his handsome face even glows more in the light, which made her unable to open her eyes, she has lost her ability to think.

You can imagine what it’s like when a man even more handsome than Eddie Peng presses you under his body and asks you such a question.

When Anna regained her consciousness she found that she had nodded her head.

"Then let’s start!" Daniel Taylor was very serious. Anna saw that in a moment her clothes have been thrown aside.

"..." Who can tell her that she just agreed!

At the beginning, she looked at his handsome face and thought what if she has been fooled! He is her husband. She can go to sleep if she wants to. It’s not a loss.

But soon she regretted it! She didn’t know maybe he was in a bad mood tonight.

Normally, Daniel Taylor, who has always been considerate and always restrained himself was particularly annoying tonight.

When he stopped for a moment Anna almost fell asleep.

Not long after that, she woke up again.

At three o’clock in the morning, she wanted to go to the toilet and begged for a long time before he finally let her go.

She didn’t find her own clothes. She went to the bathroom in his shirt, and her legs were shaking.

Anna was very sleepy before but when she went to the toilet she was not sleepy. She thought of taking a bath. Standing under the showerhead, she thought about the devil on the bed.

She doesn’t want flowers, and she doesn’t want this husband!

Whoever wants can take him!

In this way, she doesn’t have to worry that someday she will be so tired that she will be dead.

After taking a bath, Anna saw Daniel Taylor leaning on the head of the bed. He was still awake...