298. He is awesome...

However, in the next second, they got the fate to be fired. It was too ruthless!

Daniel Taylor looked at Ryan Asher, but didn’t reply, and his expressions were very serious.

Jack Smith said to Ryan Asher, "You go down first!"

Ryan Asher was stunned, picked up the document and walked over.

Jack Smith took a look at Daniel Taylor and understood that he was doing it for Anna. Mr. Taylor was spoiling his wife, so he didn’t say anything.

-

Anna was in a good mood all the way when she came back to Jiangfu garden.

Ryan Asher promised to help her deal with all the negative comments on the Internet, after signing up, and he said that she just needs to continue her work on her own microblog as before.

Of course, there was a price. Her future advertising revenue will be distributed to their company. However, Ryan Asher also said that he would help her get more advertisements.

"Sister." As soon as Anna reached home, she saw Aiden Stark sitting on the sofa.

John Peter, Vanessa Cameron, and Alan Kevin all were there. Four people gathered here for gaming.

"Why you all are here?"

"I asked them to come," John Peter said.

"You have really considered this place as your own home?" Daniel Taylor didn’t like the noisy atmosphere, but John Peter called so many people to come here, which was too annoying.

John Peter observed Anna’s dissatisfaction but calmly replied, "this is my uncle’s house, isn’t it my home too?"

"..." He had a point.

Anna wanted to hit him!

He really came here to piss her off.

Vanessa Cameron looked at Anna, smiled and asked, "Anna, do you want to play a game with us? We are lacking just one person. We can take you."

Anna hadn’t opened her mouth, but Aiden Stark said, "You are asking my sister to play a game, you will regret it, she really has her own way she just digs pits for others and she can annoy you to death."

"..." Anna wanted to spit blood. It was her own brother.

Is there no kinship in front of this game?

No conscience!

Alan Kevin came forward to help Anna said, "I think Anna should play."

Anna was encouraged by their words and soon logged in the game and joined them.

Just to show them, what is… digging a pit!

When Daniel Taylor reached home, Jack Smith pushed him in from the door and found that the living room was very noisy. Several people were sitting on the sofa playing games.

Aiden Stark was continuously speaking, "sister, how can you run to someone else’s crystal?"

"Sister, how can you get killed by the monster?"

"Sister, why don’t you buy equipment?"

"..."

Anna didn’t want to play games. She just wanted to block Aiden Stark’s mouth with something.

The opponents were fortunate, and she has been giving away her people. She thought that in this glory of king among these four gods she will die miserably.

She was running with a small school bag on her back and when she was caught for the tenth time and was about to send out another head, someone appeared like a hero.

She managed to escape.

Hiding in the nearby grass, shivering, she watched him killing four people.

Aiden Stark, "the captain is good!"

Alan Kevin, "He is awesome!"

Vanessa Cameron, "How handsome."

Only John Peter was sitting quietly, he did not say a word and continued to play the game seriously.

"..." After a few seconds, Anna reacted, so it was John Peter who just saved her?

She just didn’t want to admit, that John Peter played cool with her!

"Daniel, everyone will eat at home in the evening?" Aunt Lisa came out of the kitchen and asked.