342. I don't want to rely on anyone!

She was surprised and asked, "Sir, why are you here?"

"We were just passing by and saw you, what are you doing here?" Daniel Taylor asked.

The real boss behind this company was Daniel Taylor, but this location was at a distance from his company.

Anna also stayed in touch with the company's people in her daily work, which has little to do with Daniel Taylor. However, it was mentioned by Ryan Asher that Anna will come here today.

When he got off work, he asked the driver to go this way.

"To talk about work, this is the company that signed me," Anna said.

Daniel Taylor took a look at her, "oh, that's how it is."

Anna sat beside him, she was very happy, "Fortunately, you came here! It just saved my fare."

At this time, it was difficult to take the subway. There must be many people and taking a taxi directly to Taylor's house cost a lot of money. That much money can be enough for her to have two meals.

Jack Smith took a surprising look at Anna. "Aren't you earning money now?"

She was still a student, but now, with the popularity of blog, she can earn thousands of yuan in a month. Especially after Ryan Asher's help, tens of thousands of yuan is possible, of course, there will be more in the future.

So he didn't understand why she still wanted to save money?

Jack Smith's words made Anna speechless for a while.

In fact, she also didn't know why.

Although she earned good money, she always felt that the money didn't look like her own. She felt it was like the game currency in the game, so she didn't really feel that it was her own money.

After a while, she said, "I want to earn a lot of money to pay back to Sir! What's more, I want to pay my next year's tuition fee."

Daniel Taylor was stunned.

Jack Smith didn't understand, "Why? You are married to Mr. Taylor now... "

She can rely on Daniel Taylor.

However, in terms of money, Anna and Daniel Taylor were still very clear.

Anna said, "I have hands and feet. I can support myself. I don't want to bother him."

"You are not bothering me." Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. Her words made him feel very estranged.

Obviously they had such a close relationship, but she didn't seem to fully adapt to his wife's identity.

Maybe in her eyes, their marriage was just a deal that may end soon?

He wasn't sure when she would leave him.

This cognition made Daniel Taylor's mood suddenly a little fidgety, and he can't tell the reason.

He married her just to make things difficult for her.

He doted on her because she was his wife.

He thought she was lovely because she was very sincere and kind compared with Isabella Brown.

But... he didn't know why, even the thought that she may leave, made him feel uncomfortable.

Daniel Taylor had some displeasure in his heart that he couldn't explain. Jack Smith also felt it.

Jack Smith took a look at Daniel Taylor and said to Anna, "in fact. It's not bad for a woman to rely on her man a little."

Anna said, "I can support myself. I don't want to rely on anyone."

She said this honestly without thinking much about it.

Since her childhood, she has never met any reliable men. So she was clear that in this world, the most reliable thing is to believe in your own self.

Daniel Taylor's elbow was on the window. He looked out at the street lamp and didn't speak.

In the evening, except Charles Peter, the whole family was present at the dining table.