300. Do you want to die?

After dinner, they all were still playing.

Anna went back to her room and turned on her laptop.

She received a message from Genius, "My god, you are too amazing!"

Anna asked, "Why you are saying it?"

"The man who hacked you before apologized online and explained that they wronged you."

"..." Anna listened to the words of the Genius, immediately opened the blog, and saw the announcement of the collective apology of those big accounts.

The internet water army and anti-fans who have been wandering on Anna’s blog all day were gone. Now there were fans who have expressed their understanding and concern to her.

——It turns out that they were just Internet Water Army, and paid admins were carrying the rhythm!

——Exactly! Now the online trolls and hater are really getting too much. White can be said black by such paid netizens.

Anna didn’t expect Ryan Asher to be so efficient. He only agreed during the day, and now she had seen the effect.

Is Ryan Asher this much most important person in this matter?

Genius continued to send a message to Anna, "Is there anyone behind your back?"

"I have signed a company."

"Which company is so powerful? All of a sudden, they cleaned up everything."

"..."

Anna can’t think of this question’s answer. She planned to ask Ryan Asher when she will meet him again.

-

Anna updates today’s blog. The matter has been solved, and she felt very relaxed.

She walked to Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor sat on the sofa, took his mobile phone, heard Anna sharing the news with him, and answered lightly.

"Sir, what are you doing?" she saw him staring at his cell phone abnormally, so she came to him curiously.

How can he use a mobile phone. He really disliked using a mobile phone!

Unexpectedly, her eyes widened in surprise.

Daniel was playing games!

And it was the same game they played with John Peter today.

This made Anna stared at him more. Her intuition was right. Today, he saw John Peter saving her, and he put it in his heart!

-

The next morning, when John Peter got up to go to school, he saw Anna.

Anna was wearing a white sweater and jeans, simple, but her eyes seemed to be shining. It was different from the way he saw her in the past days when she looked like a dying flower.

Anna walked forward, and John Peter stopped in front of her, she looked at him, "what are you doing?"

John Peter looked at her face. "Are you ok?"

"What can happen to me?" Anna felt strange.

"Some days ago, you looked very unhappy." John Peter stared at her eyes, her eyes were clear and she looked more beautiful and charming.

Anna was stunned for a moment, unexpectedly, John Peter noticed that.

Was she really that obvious in those days?

"You are overthinking." Anna looked at him indifferently and went out.

She was used to go to school by subway every day.

Today there were many people. Anna just entered the subway and noticed that John Peter also followed her.

"..." He usually went to school by car or by taxi. She never saw him taking the subway.

Anna looked at the man who was standing in front of his eyes, just a head taller than herself. "Do you want to die?"

If somehow Sir found out that John Peter followed her, he won’t let him go!

John Peter looked at her indifferently. "Is this your private property? That you can come, and I can’t?"