253. Wedding!

However, it didn’t matter, Anna just came here to attend the lecture and she didn’t pay any attention to him.

A lot of time has passed already and now it was hard for John Peter to influence her.

After the lecture, Anna and Vanessa Cameron left but Alan Kevin kept sitting in a daze, he was completely indulged in his thoughts and John Peter also accompanied him.

"Bro." Alan put his hand on John Peter’s shoulder and patted him. "I know it is difficult for you to let Anna go, but I think I should talk to you."

Since Anna and John’s last meeting, John Peter’s mood was continuously upset. Alan Kevin has not said anything but obviously he had noticed everything.

John Peter was stuck in a swamp and couldn’t climb out.

Today, John Peter didn’t say a word. It was his favorite class, but just because of Anna’s presence he didn’t listen to a word.

Alan Kevin said, "John it doesn’t matter how you and Anna used to be, but now she is your little aunt and this matters. Can you rob your uncle’s woman? No, you can’t.

I don’t want to say it, but it is a fact. Even if one day she and your uncle get separated, can you forget that once she was your little aunt?

You know more than anyone about your family’s reputation and status, do you think your family can agree for you and Anna?"

Families with better backgrounds, status, and reputation never afford to bear this kind of scandal!

Alan Kevin and John Peter, both were not the kind of people who can violate or ignore their families’ rules and values.

Alan Kevin said this and looked at John Peter, "I want you to understand that there is no way to change all this, you should try to come out of your past. Vanessa Cameron is a very good girl. I think she likes you very much. You should try."

As a friend, Alan Kevin really wanted a good life for John Peter.

Daniel Taylor and Anna will get married this weekend. He really didn’t want to see John Peter living a life like this.

John Peter stood up and walked out of the door.

He knew.

He knew everything!

However, every time after seeing Anna, he couldn’t control his emotions.

Recently, he has been trying to do other things to distract his attention, like playing games and make a good team, just to not think about Anna.

But just after seeing Anna his heart felt very painful.

-

On Sunday, at ten o’clock in the morning, John Peter was sleeping.

The maid called him for the third time. "Young master, get up. Your mother just called again. It’s your uncle’s wedding today. Hurry up and get ready to go to the wedding."

Daniel Taylor was his uncle. If he didn’t go to the wedding, Olivia Taylor wouldn't forgive him. After all, Olivia Taylor didn’t know the relationship between John Peter and Anna Stark.

The time of the wedding was half-past twelve.

John Peter got up from the bed and went to take bathe. He stood in front of the mirror, brushed his teeth and looked at himself in the mirror. There was blood in his eyes.

Even the thought of Anna’s wedding tortured him with every single breath.

But as Alan Kevin said, what can he do now?

Other than being seen by others as a joke, and be criticized by his mother.

-

Wedding venue!

Claire Ashley felt that she could not stay here any longer and stood up. "I’ll go to the bathroom."

Claire Ashley followed John Peter’s direction. At a little distance, she saw John Peter talking to Charles Peter.

The father and son stood together, wearing suits, John Peter standing beside Charles Peter looked even younger.

"Uncle Peter." Claire Ashley summoned up her courage and went to them.

Claire Ashley remembered how she had been treated in the school after the last event. John Peter also ignored her and treated her badly but even after so much she still had a lot of courage.

John Peter saw Claire Ashley and frowned.

Charles Peter looked at her. It was Daniel Taylor’s wedding, there were many distinguished guests, so he didn’t has much time to waste. He just asked indifferently, "Yes?"